inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

can sust cause oily skin?

i've noticed my face is really oily lately,could it be the sust?please refrain from greasy dago jokes!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yes, all forms of test can cause oily skin.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Yes, all forms of test can cause oily skin.
    i did not know that.i guess there's nothing to do for it?other than constant face cleaning?huh?

BlackWidow is offline Associate Member
    Can and will!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Oily skin is part of the reason why many people get acne while on cycle. Use a good facial and body cleaner.
    I use stuff from the adult acne section that contains 2 % salicylic acid, works great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Oily skin is part of the reason why many people get acne while on cycle. Use a good facial and body cleaner.
    I use stuff from the adult acne section that contains 2 % salicylic acid, works great for me.
    thanks for the info!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    There is a face wash out there that controls oily skin and i thinks its from netrogena or clean and clear. salycic acid washs make my face more oily during hte day. If my face is too dry it gets extra oily during the day. I just deal with it and wipe it off in a bathroom or something if i have too.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    There is a face wash out there that controls oily skin and i thinks its from netrogena or clean and clear. salycic acid washs make my face more oily during hte day. If my face is too dry it gets extra oily during the day. I just deal with it and wipe it off in a bathroom or something if i have too.
    I use Body Clear from Neutrogena (w salicylic acid), this is a body wash since I only get acne on my back and shoulders.
    Just wiping your oily skin down is only going to make it worse. You are trying to remove the oil from the pores so they don't get clogged up. If salicylic acid leaves your skin too dry, try something else. The key is keeping your skin clean and oil free throughout the day.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    i've noticed my face is really oily lately,could it be the sust?please refrain from greasy dago jokes!
    do you mean ones like sean ******y from SNL uses? :-D i idnt say a joke im just stating :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    I use Body Clear from Neutrogena (w salicylic acid), this is a body wash since I only get acne on my back and shoulders.
    Just wiping your oily skin down is only going to make it worse. You are trying to remove the oil from the pores so they don't get clogged up. If salicylic acid leaves your skin too dry, try something else. The key is keeping your skin clean and oil free throughout the day.
    i just went out and bought it,gonna use it before bed 2nite,thanks for the heads up!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    yes,,any testosterone can,,,

Thread Information