Thread: omnadren 250

green22 is offline Senior Member

omnadren 250

How many of us guys have used omnadern 250 and how did you like it/results and at what doses did you use?????

thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    How many of us guys have used omnadern 250 and how did you like it/results and at what doses did you use?????

thanks
    Very good product if real.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    I've always been curious about this compound. I really liked Sustanon and this a very similar test I believe.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    I've tried it and had bad results with it all of em caused from unstable blood levels.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    its cheap and effective. test is test. it's human grade too.
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 02-07-2008 at 12:41 PM.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy View Post
    I've tried it and had bad results with it all of em caused from unstable blood levels.
    Have you ever run Sustanon ? If yes, what were your impressions?

Quote Originally Posted by operation****** View Post
    it cheap and effective. test is test. it's human grade too.
    thats what Im thinking its cheap as hell and if used eod you can get big bang for your buck.

go6o_kefa is offline New Member
    there is no gaining efect in the first month thats the bad part

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    this is true for most long estered testosterone . not just omnadren . test c, test e and sust all take about a month for the full effect to be seen. omnas are exactly the same as sust.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    omnas are great. The best bang for your buck as far as human grade test goes. 1ml on monday, wednesday, and friday will cause quite a growth spurt. I absolutely love them!

EDIT: Taking 3ml a week like I said will cause it to kick in about 2 weeks.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they have there ups and downs just like anything else. im on 1000mgs of omandren a week right now and loving it but the one downfall is that omandren and sust both need to be sht eod at the least to keep your blood even. there extremly cheap and i know what i get is 100% legit which is another posotive factor

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    they have there ups and downs just like anything else. im on 1000mgs of omandren a week right now and loving it but the one downfall is that omandren and sust both need to be sht eod at the least to keep your blood even. there extremly cheap and i know what i get is 100% legit which is another posotive factor
    I haven't seen or heard of fakes in a while. These really are worth every penny. If you have access to them, stock up!

PT
    i agree because there the same thing as sust but half the price. im trying to stock up on them and whatever else i can get for a good price because you never know when the shit is going to hit the fan

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Not the same as sust...its cheap and its very underdosed...to get full results you'd need double what you would do in sus....again My opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Not the same as sust...its cheap and its very underdosed...to get full results you'd need double what you would do in sus....again My opinion.
    I respect your opinion but IMO, they are the exact same esters as sust now and are dosed very accurately. You can't go wrong with these. I've done my share of cycles and used ugl gear for quite a while and since ord I've switched to pharm grade and these and alfa pharma with nothing but success. I'm a decent size and 750mg a week of omnas really kicks me in the a$$. Absolutely love them. Maybe since they've started production of them again after the issues they had a year ago they've really started watching the quality and dosing but I'll honestly tell you these new batches are amazing.

PT
    yea they are now exactly the same as sust and i have great results off 1000mgs a week

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by testisbest View Post
    I respect your opinion but IMO, they are the exact same esters as sust now and are dosed very accurately. You can't go wrong with these. I've done my share of cycles and used ugl gear for quite a while and since ord I've switched to pharm grade and these and alfa pharma with nothing but success. I'm a decent size and 750mg a week of omnas really kicks me in the a$$. Absolutely love them. Maybe since they've started production of them again after the issues they had a year ago they've really started watching the quality and dosing but I'll honestly tell you these new batches are amazing.
    Hmmm... interesting bro...havnt done them in a while but if you feel that good...i may have to try them again...glad you're doing good with them.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Hmmm... interesting bro...havnt done them in a while but if you feel that good...i may have to try them again...glad you're doing good with them.
    i love them myself. i havnt done them in a while either since polka stoped making them and jelfa started but there doing wonders for me and there so freaking cheap that i could easily afford to shoot 3000mgs a week if i wanted to(i never would). like i said before, the eod injections are not for everyone but if you dont mind them then i would take oman or sust over test enth or cyp. im probably one of the few people that think that way because most perfer enth or cyp but for some reason i have always loved sust and now omandren. my first cycle ever was those old redi-ject sust syringes you used to be able to get anywere in mexico and i think thats what got me started.
    Last edited by PT; 02-09-2008 at 05:23 AM.

thanks for the replies guys, great information, keep those opinions comming.

BIGMAX, havent seen ya here in a while hope you are doing well..

Crest is offline Senior Member
    if its pharm grade why would it be underdosed?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I had Organnon sust and noticed the amps were not quite 1ml. and filled short like about .8ml.

omnas are 1ml maybe a little more.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    I had Organnon sust and noticed the amps were not quite 1ml. and filled short like about .8ml.
    ive had some like that befre to but it depends on the typr. karachi sust has always been perfect for me but i have had testonon sust by zapa that seemed a little underdosed. they wernt that bad by any means and i would definatly buy them again if the price was right but there was a little less in them. as for organon, there are so many different places there made and of course every different country has different standards

Thread Information