Thread: Pain!

growboy is offline Associate Member

Pain! help bros going to doc

I'm currently on a cycle of prop var and T3. The prop is suposedly painless, which it has been and i've been having good results. BUT i went out of town and took the wrong sticks! all i had was 27 gauge 1/2 inch. so i used them over the past two days. the oil in the vial drew realy nice and i used the same protocall for injecting (which i have done over several years) I injected for the first time into my calf(cuz i knew i`d hit the muscle with a small pin) There was no pain but after several hours, especialy if not moving the pain is to the point i almost can`t walk. there is no ball mass at the site other than it`s warm and painfull to the touch, and no red streaks....ant help
    Last edited by growboy; 02-06-2008 at 11:35 PM.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    That doesn't sound good man. You might have to go see doc. Actually i think i'd be there tomorrow if it's still the same. Sorry to hear it man. I've heard that if it's warm then it's probably infected.

help fast! going to doc

not good! i`m looking for any indo on peoples experirnces with calf injections . are they more painfullÉ
    Last edited by growboy; 02-06-2008 at 11:33 PM.

Paniced then posted then did a search! rookie lesson calfs are bad injection spots, the pain sounds like all the others that have had it. To all u newbies do a search first it`will get u answers faster

Thread Information