Intrinzik is offline New Member

Best cycle for athlete

I am a pretty good athlete as it is, but in my sport it helps a lot to be stronger than your opponent, as it does in most sports.

My question is how I can do this. I am interested in starting with a pretty basic cycle, maybe just test. I will be taking HGH all along for 6-12 months and cycle the test with it as well. I am looking to gain the maximum amount of strength in that time period and then be done with it for a while.

Can I continue to practice basketball on a pretty regular basis, as in 5+ days a week for 4-6 hours per day. Not running the entire time, a lot of just shooting. Will I have any problems doing this or could it limit my gains (I have heard mixed opinions)?

If there was going to be complications, I could stop playing basketball for up to 6 months, no problem, with the except of perhaps an hour everyday of the week.

During my bulking I will be taking in about 2g MIN of protein per day, and a ton of calories everyday. Diet shouldn't be a problem for me.

Thank you in advance for any and all help you can provide.
    Last edited by Intrinzik; 02-07-2008 at 10:41 PM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrinzik View Post
    I am a pretty good athlete as it is, but in my sport it helps a lot to be stronger than your opponent, as it does in most sports.

My question is how I can do this. I am interested in starting with a pretty basic cycle, maybe just test. I will be taking HGH all along for 6-12 months and cycle the test with it as well. I am looking to gain the maximum amount of strength in that time period and then be done with it for a while.

Can I continue to practice basketball on a pretty regular basis, as in 5+ days a week for 4-6 hours per day. Not running the entire time, a lot of just shooting. Will I have any problems doing this or could it limit my gains (I have heard mixed opinions)?

If there was going to be complications, I could stop playing basketball for up to 6 months, no problem, with the except of perhaps an hour everyday of the week.

During my bulking I will be taking in about 2g MIN of protein per day, and a ton of calories everyday. Diet shouldn't be a problem for me.

Thank you in advance for any and all help you can provide.
    I hope u ment per pound of body weight. How old r u, height, weight, cycle exp, lifting exp? We need2know ur stats b4we strt2help.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    never give up something you love just for aas...

a test only cycle for a first cycle is what most people do!

but like schmit said, whats ya age / stats / gym experience?

Thread Information