FATASS on CYP and DECA?!?

whats up "ya'll"..

question here... entering my 5th week of cyp 250/Deca 200 every 3.5 days here, so far great strength gains, puttin on size, but ive noticed a small layer of "fat" thats kinda being put on around my body.. ive always been pretty lean so Im noticing it more.. I dont know whether this is part of the "armotization" process or diet.. My diet has been VERY clean thats why Im so confused.. is this water retention or FAT FAT FAT?!?

My intention with this cycle IS to bulk and I know to expect a lil fat (just a par for the course, so to speak) however, ive never had ANY fat on my arms now im just noticing a lil around my bicep where it meets my armpit kinda..

anything that can be done to prevent it from getting worse? (if it even will get worse I dont know)

thanks everyone! auf wiedersehen

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    whats up "ya'll"..

question here... entering my 5th week of cyp 250/Deca 200 every 3.5 days here, so far great strength gains, puttin on size, but ive noticed a small layer of "fat" thats kinda being put on around my body.. ive always been pretty lean so Im noticing it more.. I dont know whether this is part of the "armotization" process or diet.. My diet has been VERY clean thats why Im so confused.. is this water retention or FAT FAT FAT?!?

My intention with this cycle IS to bulk and I know to expect a lil fat (just a par for the course, so to speak) however, ive never had ANY fat on my arms now im just noticing a lil around my bicep where it meets my armpit kinda..

anything that can be done to prevent it from getting worse? (if it even will get worse I dont know)

thanks everyone! auf wiedersehen

I am sure it is water retention. To get fat when on roids is really hard. Try some nolva 20 mg a day if you find that bloat such a problem.

yeah I got nolva on hand, however after reading a thread sumwhere in here how beneficial estrogen is for ones gains I am hesitant to begin nolva treatment unless it is absolutely necessary...

kick6 is offline Banned
    Getting puffy is normal on a bulking cycle. Water weight is part of the reason people claim that they don't "keep all of their gains" post cycle. When you cycle off, the water weight should fall off.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    clean up your diet and do some cardio if youre getting fat..an AI would work better for getting rid of bloat than nolva

Diet is clean, if i clean it up anymore I might as well eat cardboard boxes.

kick6 is offline Banned
    The fat in your pits is associated with the increase in estrogen. Since you're taking aromatizable steroids , there's very little you can do short of taking an AI which will hurt your gains. I'd just deal with it until you cycle off.

So im turning into a WOMAN!?!? when does my mangina start to come in???

lmao

fdrx7man is offline Member
    let me know when it does.. I got a he***** loving client i can send ya to see Duce :-)

kick6 is offline Banned
    So im turning into a WOMAN!?!? when does my mangina start to come in???

lmao
    After you start watching Sex and the City, and start buying shoes on a weekly basis. I think you're good for a bit.

BUMP motha ******!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i run letro or something with every cycle i do to prevent water gains. i know everyone wants to gain as much as possible on a bulker but i personally would rather gain 10lbs of muscle instead of 20lbs of water which you will just lose anyway

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I ran letro once. It hurt my strength gains but I didnt lose as much during pct. I may have had less gains but they were deffinitely more solid.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur diet is that clean, then it's just the water. id jun a low dose of letro at .25mgs eod. that's good enough to dry u up w/o hurting gains.....or a mild diretic is even beter

test

meathead320 is offline Member
    You need to keep track of your blood pressure too.

SOme guys who got the "bloat" can have very high BP.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Afraid to say your just a natural fatty....

rampage12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miboleron View Post
    I am sure it is water retention. To get fat when on roids is really hard. Try some nolva 20 mg a day if you find that bloat such a problem.
    dude if your gonna give addvice then know what the hell your talking about, its not hard to get fat on roids its very easy since it raises appetite and your increasing calories anyways to gain weight so there for u will add some fat...and nolva would be a stupid suggestion to take along with deca

Only_Patience is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Afraid to say your just a natural fatty....
    lmao I think he may be right..

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miboleron View Post
    Nolva is not reccomendded with any 19nor steroids (bad advice)

Quote Originally Posted by rampage12 View Post
    dude if your gonna give addvice then know what the hell your talking about, its not hard to get fat on roids its very easy since it raises appetite and your increasing calories anyways to gain weight so there for u will add some fat...and nolva would be a stupid suggestion to take along with deca

dont forget it also raises ur matabolism and if properly working out and burning more caloires than is being takin in u should not have a fat problem.

panzer not to be d i c k but why do u always have an attitude on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    panzer not to be d i c k but why do u always have an attitude on this board?
    Really u think I do??? I dont want people thinking that, what makes u say that, im really just messin around alot.. I guess my humor could be mistaken for attitude?? I always thought u were str8 larger!! this startles me!

Anyone else think i got a attitude also???

Im a nice guy!!

Right guys!!

fdrx7man is offline Member
    i just got called in on this one.. I dont think panzer has an attitude it just seems that way at times but he means nothing by it.. its like he jokes quite a bit ya know.. i think hes a good guy!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Wecome to the many crappy sides of deca ... I personally don't like the stuff and I have tried it in many different ways. I have over 60ccs of it on hand but I am just going to sell it off. It bloats you easy and it gives me terrible bacne. It just doesn't work for me so I don't think I'll use it again. EQ works great for me so that is what I use to stack with test. I am a deca hater so I am somewhat bias against it but it has never did much for me besides give me bad sides.

I know a lot of people like deca and they get great results from it. Everybody is different but deca is a very potent AAS that disrupts the HPTA and causes a lot of problems in rookie users.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 02-09-2008 at 03:47 PM.

thank fdrx man!!

I guess during the womanization process im starting to get PMS... sorry guys!! lemme know if it gets too outta line... ill try to pipe down...

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk View Post
    Wecome to the bad side of deca... I personally don't like the stuff and I have tried it in many different ways. I have over 60ccs of it on hand but I am just going to sell it off. It bloats you easy and it gives me terrible bacne. It just doesn't work for me so I don't think I'll use it again. EQ works great for me so that is what I use to stack with test. I am a deca hater so I am somewhat bias against it but it has never did much for me besides give me bad sides.
    you can send those 60 ccs over to me, ill see they get disposed of properly...

I always liked deca . saw good gains... I thought it was the test that does the majority of bloating??

Only_Patience is offline Junior Member
    I always liked deca. saw good gains... I thought it was the test that does the majority of bloating??
    ^
    x2

Thread Information