noneyours is offline Junior Member

Test Susp shut down time

How many days of test suspension does it take before your HPTA is affected? For instance, if you had an insanely hard practice one day and you wanted to use test susp for 2 days to primarily aid in recovery, how much will that effect your natural testosterone levels ?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Not much at all, but I doubt you would see much benefit from it either.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    ^^^ right bro...suspension is fast acting and it needs to be administerd twice a day for optimal results....anything else is masturbating IMO.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    ^^^ right bro...suspension is fast acting and it needs to be administerd twice a day for optimal results....anything else is masturbating IMO.
    never try and masturbate and administer aas though.. you can forget which is in each hand and can get very messy and painfull...

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Myself and many others have gotten great results from once daily dosing. It's not worthless in the slightest, unless you are one of the "all theory no practice" guys.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Myself and many others have gotten great results from once daily dosing. It's not worthless in the slightest, unless you are one of the "all theory no practice" guys.
    same here... i've done very well with daily injections. i've seen my training partner make quality strength gains throwing in an EOD approach... keeping in mind that was just a small part of the supplement salad!!!
    Last edited by RJstrong; 02-08-2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: spelling error

If you took the time to read it right ...I said " for optimal results"..and also said IMO= in my opinion...as far as practice at 269 with 10%BF in precontest ..trust me I do alot of practice!!!

also bro...if its done so good lets take a look at you...I say that with all due respect.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    bigmax you crack me up sometimes with your soft yet to the point insults...

N4cer is offline Member
    I'll say this with all due respect: it wasn't an attack on you and get over it. We can disagree and it be fine. You don't KNOW that the results would be any different, so you don't KNOW them to be optimal. You can weight what you want. You are bigger than me. Yay. I have no desire to spend that kind of time or money on food. Still doesn't make you right or me wrong. Did Mike Ditka outrun Walter Payton? NO!

It's not an attack. Lots of sensitive folks over here just over a differing opinion. Must be used to all the n00bs who believe anything the mods say as if being a mod is worth anything. But take it from me - I wasn't meaning it against you.

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    bigmax you crack me up sometimes with your soft yet to the point insults...
    LOL..Just being real...I'll give advise aswell as opinion...but if someone wants to call it out then we can discuss it.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    yeah, thats why it cracks me up ... every one thinks we should hold there hands through this ..... I have been there done that .... and we all learn from mistakes....

I'll say this with all due respect: it wasn't an attack on you and get over it. We can disagree and it be fine. You don't KNOW that the results would be any different, so you don't KNOW them to be optimal. You can weight what you want. You are bigger than me. Yay. I have no desire to spend that kind of time or money on food. Still doesn't make you right or me wrong. Did Mike Ditka outrun Walter Payton? NO!

It's not an attack. Lots of sensitive folks over here just over a differing opinion. Must be used to all the n00bs who believe anything the mods say as if being a mod is worth anything. But take it from me - I wasn't meaning it against you.
    EZ bro...I didnt take it as an attack...just stating what it is...i never said you were wrong...remember alot of this is OPINION...everyone is different...Not sensitive at all bro...but that comment about the MODS being worth anything wasnt called for...so we'll leave it alone...if you have anything else lets go to the pm's bro.

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    yeah, thats why it cracks me up ... every one thinks we should hold there hands through this ..... I have been there done that .... and we all learn from mistakes....
    I agree 100%

prima07 is offline Associate Member
    get a room u to

N4cer is offline Member
    I'm sorry too. Hug my "skinny" 220lb frame? LOL! It's cool. As someone who mods on many boards, all I meant was I know being a mod means nothing. That's all. Not your personal ability to mod. My bad. I'm a cock, and I'm sorry.

Test suspension HAS, I may say, raked in a good amount of poon for me. It's what made me believe in pheromones.

LOL...its all good bro...PM bro

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Didn't anybody catch that he only wants to use the suspension for two days?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Not much at all, but I doubt you would see much benefit from it either.
    I agree.

noneyours is offline Junior Member
    haha, apparently most people did not. Its a similar situation to what floyd landis did during the tdf to recover from a very hard day.

Thread Information