Pituitary is offline New Member

Arimidex VS Aromasin during cycle

First, I did a search on this on this site and read a similar post, which just basically said that Aromasin was stronger and would more likely prevent gyno. However I am concerned with lowering estrogen too much so wanted your views on this.

Planning on my next cycle which will be as follows :-

Day 1
    675mg -> 2.3ml Sustanon (Frontload)

Weeks 1 - 10
    150mg -> 0.6ml EOD = 525mg P/W

Weeks 1 - 3 & 11 - 13
    Mdien 6 x 4mg ED instead of Dianabol

...and my PCT

Weeks 14 - 17
    25mg Aromasin (Exemestane) ED
    4mg Albuterol ED
    1.5g Tribulus ED
    Product X (Spray containing Ecdysterone)
    Clomid 100mg Day 1, 50mg ED Thereafter
    Nolvadex (Tamaxifan Citrate) Day 1, 50mg, 25mg Thereafter

Weeks 18 - 19
    Nolvadex (Tamaxifan Citrate) 25mg ED (Extra 2 weeks)

Now my question is should I take Aromasin @25mg ED or Arimidex (Anastrozole) @ 1mg ED during the cycle. I do not want to supress estrogen too much but I am gyno sensitive.
    I believe that Aromasin is stronger. I would rather take the Adex but will this be enough to prevent gyno. If it is would I also need to take 1mg or would 0.5mg surffice?

Side Note : I first discovered I was gyno sensitive when I did a dianabol only cycle (stupid I know) and a small lump appeared shortly after PCT. I was not using an AI or a Serm
    during the course. I later got rid of the small lump by doing a short course of Letro (Femara). On my last cycle I used Letro (Femara) but at only 0.5ml = 1.25mg EOD and the lump
    returned but I was also taking Dianabol. I upped the dose to 2.5mg ED and it went away. However on this cycle I will not be using Dianabol so is the Adex enough?

Thanks in advance

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    IMO 0.5 mg of Adex is more than enough even if you are gyno prone. 1mg is overkill

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Arimidex while on cycle - 0.25mg to 0.5mg imo.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If I feel a need for an ai on cycle, I take arimidex at .25 eod.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    1mg...is waaaaaaaay too much.....I never go over .25 ed.....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Heres a little cut and paste from Anthonys profile, Ive honestly not had much luck with L-dex when it comes to gyno. Letro works for me, VERY low dosages. But If you can get good Aromison, I would try that, but all in all, maybe lowering your test dosage instead of taking more chemicals would be the best. What else are you taking??? Could you have progesterone issues?

So we can see that 25mgs is a very effective dose from that chart, right? As an added benefit, exemestane not only increases testosterone and lowers estrogen, but it also increases IGF levels (11).Additionally Worth noting is that Aromasin may possibly be less harsh on blood lipids (14)than some of the other (similar) compounds we use in the world of bodybuilding or athletics (other AI’s). It also has, at best no effect on IGF, and at worst could lower (13) it. AI's are very tricky with regards to inconsistencies in IGF levels.
    Unfortunately, you need to take Exemestane for a week to reach steady blood plasma levels of it, and exemestane has a ½ life of 27 hours(12.).

The ability of exemestane to lower estrogen levels by the aforementioned 85% makes it a very nice choice for use in any cycle where aromatizing steroids are used. In addition, since it’s not too harsh at all on blood lipid profiles, it’s a very good choice for longer cycles. It’s ability to raise both testosterone levels also seem to suggest that it would be a very nice addition to a Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT).
    Last edited by BG; 02-09-2008 at 09:47 AM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    But If you can get good Aromison, I would try that, but all in all, maybe lowering your test dosage instead of taking more chemicals would be the best. What else are you taking??? Could you have progesterone issues?
    Yea, I think I might go for the Aromasin during and for PCT then. But maybe just take 0.5ml ->12.5mg ED instead of 25mg ED? Yea, I was also considering lowering the test dose. I might just do 500mg Frontload and then 0.5ml -> 125mg EOD thereafter.

I think the problem with my last cycle is that I lowered the estrogen too much, which I feel hindered my gains; I only gained about 14 pounds.

Unfortunately, you need to take Exemestane for a week to reach steady blood plasma levels of it, and exemestane has a ½ life of 27 hours(12.).
    If I decided on taking Aromasin should I start one week before first shot of Sus then?

Many thanks for all your help

What else are you taking??? Could you have progesterone issues?
    I am not taking any other injectable other than Testosterone . Although I have MDIEN, an oral which I believe is a Progestin. I have taken Superdrol before and did not have any problems so I don't think that I have any problems with Progesterone.

Thanks again

Thread Information