Joe Cobra is offline New Member

Masteron Trenbelone or Anavar?

I want to run a cycle of test-c but want something to stack it with. I’m trying for a bulk and cutting cycle. This will be my first injectable cycle. I have been lifting for about 8 years and have done many otc pro hormones with much success and am looking for a bit more now. I am 6’0” 243 and hit the gym 5 days a week. I’ve never gotten my body fat checked but all the weight is definitely not fat. I’ve been doing a lot of research on this site and this is what my cycle will look like for the test.

1-10 Cyp 400mg/wk
    1-12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1-12 L-dex .25mg ED

PCT 18 days after last Cyp injection

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 – 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 – 37 20mg Nolvadex / .25mg L-dex

I would like to add something like winstrol but last time I used it my joints were killing me! So I wanted to add something like Trenbelone , Masteron or Anavar . Winstrol is still not out of the question though.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    You dont need the liquidex AND nolvadex throughout cycle so i would opt to cut the nolva. And PCT should follow 14 days after last cyp injection. Once again you wont need liquidex for PCT as you have clomid and nolva. IF you want to cut, you can add some clen in for PCT to help shed some excess BF%. Why not just stick with Test? If you have a clean diet then you will achieve your results with test as a first only. More is not better.

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cobra View Post
    I want to run a cycle of test-c but want something to stack it with. I’m trying for a bulk and cutting cycle. This will be my first injectable cycle. I have been lifting for about 8 years and have done many otc pro hormones with much success and am looking for a bit more now. I am 6’0” 243 and hit the gym 5 days a week. I’ve never gotten my body fat checked but all the weight is definitely not fat. I’ve been doing a lot of research on this site and this is what my cycle will look like for the test.

1-10 Cyp 400mg/wk
    1-12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1-12 L-dex .25mg ED

PCT 18 days after last Cyp injection

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 – 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 – 37 20mg Nolvadex / .25mg L-dex

I would like to add something like winstrol but last time I used it my joints were killing me! So I wanted to add something like Trenbelone , Masteron or Anavar. Winstrol is still not out of the question though.
    that doesnt make sence. i would run the test c at 600mg and just that and keep the nolva and i-dex on hand imo. i like test e way better than c

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    if your gyno prone you could run the nolva EOD throught out cycle.. i agree with dropping the ldex no need for it.. i like test e as well to each thier own..

I was just worried about gyno. I thought that was a little over kill. I got that cycle of one of the threads for newbie cycles. I have taken clen before and I was'nt really that impressed with it.

I will probably just stick with the test only. Should I be using l-dex or nolva? Which one do you think is better?

Thread Information