Thread: body fat

reese is offline New Member

body fat

i heard i need to have my body fat around 15% before starting a cycle just wanted to know how to check my bf%.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    i heard i need to have my body fat around 15% before starting a cycle just wanted to know how to check my bf%.
    15% is just some arbitrary rule of thumb these guys came up with the facts are if you start at a higher body fat you'll end up with slightly more elevated blood pressure and increased risk of gyno and high water retention..... bodyfat should not be your guide... as they are all easily combatable what you should be looking for is a solid muscular base from consistent training over time.... and a solid bodybuilding diet...... post your diet for critique and also post your states HT/WT time training.... supplements used.... then post a cycle to be critiqued...People on this board are generally very helpful and will get you to do it the right way... so you maximize your gains and dont **** yourself up...

thanks for the info bro, i realy havnt started any diet yet and havnt worked out in a while. i am about 5'11 230 pounds. i have a good amount of body fat but cant seem to shake it. for some reason i cant loose the fat on my chest. ive heard there are roids that burn fat better than others, any one know what they are.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Roids don't burn fat bro... Clen does but i consider it dangerous and it needs to be followed exactly ya know what I mean. Just hit the cardio man. How long you been training?? Oh I see... you "havent worked out in a while" how long is while?? what was ur training like when you were steady with it?? My advice... just see what you can gain naturally. If you aren't gaining muscle and/or losing fat then you arent doing something right and AAS arent going to help you at all.

Trust me when I say that I am anxious to wanna start my cycle. I am recovering from two surgeries last year and took the majority of the year off from training to recover. I have been recently back to training for a little over two months and I am at 6'0" 240 bf % around 23. I know I have a lot of work to do before I jump back on cycle again. I can wait but I am not the most patient person around. It takes dedication and a correct diet.

Now use this website http://www.linear-software.com/online.html to monitor you BF %. It's free and all you do is enter your stats in the appropriate field. I use the technique of measurement of the hips and neck to determine my bf% it's the easiest IMO.

Hit the Cardio like it's no one elses business. Like seriously. If you even want to consider AAS you have to have a good platform... you don't need to be 15% BF but at least 18% I think. Get back into your routine man. And use the search button to check out the Diet Forum and also to learn all you can on AAS ... Happy Hunting bro and Welcome.

thanks for the info bro

Thread Information