overnightworker21 is offline Junior Member

Cyp to Sust250 middle of cycle?

Unfortunate cirrcumstances and I no longer have enough cyp to make it through my cycle which was just test. cyp. 250mg every 4 days. My source cant get any cyp for about another 2-3 weeks but has some Sustanon 250 ready to give me. Can I still shoot that every 4 days even though it has Prop and phen? Or should I just not change over to the sus? I already missed 1 injection and don't want to go a month without it. Any suggestions please.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    test is test,
    just try to keep dosing the same

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    personally i would shoot it eod. test is test like said above so it dosnt really matter if you switch every week but to keep your blood level with the sust you should shoot eod

How bad would it be if I shot every 4 days like before? Does that increase the chances for sides?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by overnightworker21 View Post
    How bad would it be if I shot every 4 days like before? Does that increase the chances for sides?
    Yes it sure does. And you wouldn't really be taking full advantage of the shorter esters.

unless ur doing like 1ml eod i dont think it matters on dosing regiment. e3-4days would be fine as the small esters are very minimal in the percent they make up of the compound and its the long esters that are going to cumulative stack on themselves.

Well, Im not going to do the sust and I can not get anymore cyp. from my local dumbass supplier and know nobody else to get gear from so Im just going to stop my cycle 5 weeks in. It was just test cyp. 500mg a week, 250mg every 4 days.

Just my luck a 1 in a billion chance happening happened to me!

Damned kids, I keep my gear in a back corner on the kitchen counter with all my other stuff (protien, aminos, etc...) and the kids are playing softball in the back yard. Well what do ya know, the balls comes flying through the kitchen (the back door was open) and bullseye right into my stuff! Ya, that soft ball went over as many neighbors yards as I could throw it.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    i swapped test e for sust doin 1ml every 3 days because ran out of test e, carry on as usual ur be good

PT
    why not just use sust like you said before? 5 weeks of cyp is a waste. if you want you can get away with shooting every 4 days. i shoot eod now to keep my blood levles even when on sust but the first few times i did it i only shot once or twice a week

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Unfortunate cirrcumstances and I no longer have enough cyp to make it through my cycle which was just test. cyp. 250mg every 4 days. My source cant get any cyp for about another 2-3 weeks but has some Sustanon 250 ready to give me. Can I still shoot that every 4 days even though it has Prop and phen? Or should I just not change over to the sus? I already missed 1 injection and don't want to go a month without it. Any suggestions please.
    funny,i'm doing the exact opposite....sust to cip.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Well, Im not going to do the sust and I can not get anymore cyp. from my local dumbass supplier and know nobody else to get gear from so Im just going to stop my cycle 5 weeks in. It was just test cyp. 500mg a week, 250mg every 4 days.

Just my luck a 1 in a billion chance happening happened to me!

Damned kids, I keep my gear in a back corner on the kitchen counter with all my other stuff (protien, aminos, etc...) and the kids are playing softball in the back yard. Well what do ya know, the balls comes flying through the kitchen (the back door was open) and bullseye right into my stuff! Ya, that soft ball went over as many neighbors yards as I could throw it.
    sucks to hear what happened to your gear,i keep mine as close to me as possible in a guarded place,kinda like my guns!tell those kids to go and not come back until they have replaced your gear!just kidding...no really!

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    tell those kids to go and not come back until they have replaced your gear!just kidding...no really!
    LOL...If only I did not love them so.

Thats ok, they just don't get to go to college now...j/k

admirals56 is offline Banned
    yes like tai metiond unles ur using a good amount. i will state i have no experience but will add if your using 125mgs eod thats 15mgs prop do u think its worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by admirals56 View Post
    yes like tai metiond unles ur using a good amount. i will state i have no experience but will add if your using 125mgs eod thats 15mgs prop do u think its worth it?
    its also like 15mg of phenylprop too but even then its still such a minute dosing when compared to the cumulative stacking its really no difference in hormonal fluctuations since you spike testosterone in the morning and it usually slowly decreases throughout the day.

Thanks guys, I went and picked it up, and its 250mg/ml so I figure I will inject this the same as I was doing my cyp 250mg/ml and that being 1ml every 4 days. Sound about right with this stuff? Or being that this is 4 tests in 1 should I start off a little lower such as 1/2ml every 4 days(thats what I am being told, as other guys I know using this same stuff say it is overdosed)?

PT
    definatly not. if you go lower then 1ml every 4 days you wont have any results at all

GeneticFreakshow is offline Junior Member
    EOD ? probably sounds stupid but i am new to the forums?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You have kids and you just leave your gear setting on the kitchen counter? Dude...you have to know that's not good, put that stuff away. Just my 2 cents.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Every 4th day seems kinda long between shots. I like eod personally.
    Hope you're keeping the syringes in a nice hiiden place. I'm sure you are.

Yea, the needles and syringes are in the medicine cab. which is now where the gear is.

Thread Information