Thread: side-affects?

JAFFO is offline New Member

side-affects?

A very close personal friend of mine has been cycling off and on for around a year. He has not had the 'roid rage ' that everyone refers to but has adversly fallen into a deep depression. My question is, is his depression a side affect of steroid use or is it just life getting to him? I don't know much about this stuff but im just worried about my friend.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Its very easy2get depressed once u come off aas do2ur natty test levels being low. Did he do a PCT???

The roid rage is not real, its just another way4media2controll people n stear them away from aas

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    im always in the best mood on juice! when i come off im kinda depressed...you say he has been cycling on and off for the last year . a normal cycle is 3months on 3 off roughly..so that only 2 cycles...am i correct or is he cruisin or what type of cycle is he runnin...im gonna guess PCT problem! roid rage is a joke bro!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    coming off incorrectly and not doing post cycle therapy can make you depressed do to low hormone levels..i feel great when im on..roid rage is basically a myth perpetuated by the media..im the nicest guy on or off juice..either youre an ass or your not..steroids arent the excuse

JAFFO is offline New Member
    as far as i know he is still currently using right now, i think he is taking test and dbol . basicly to clarify im wondering if depression is normal while on roids

Not while on, he should feel like a million$$$$$.

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hcg

tell him to invest into some hcg that may get his test levels strightened out

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer1983 View Post
    tell him to invest into some hcg that may get his test levels strightened out
    he would have greater success using an AI and SERM inplace of something that causes suppression of his LH

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JAFFO View Post
    A very close personal friend of mine has been cycling off and on for around a year. He has not had the 'roid rage' that everyone refers to but has adversly fallen into a deep depression. My question is, is his depression a side affect of steroid use or is it just life getting to him? I don't know much about this stuff but im just worried about my friend.
    roid rage is overrated and mnay times just an excuse to act like an ass.
    have your friend ever suffered from depression prior to AAS useage? a large % feel more lively and positive on the proper AAS course.

Thread Information