Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Equipoise Cycle

easy20 is offline New Member

Equipoise Cycle

Been runnning Eq cycle for 3.5 weeks At 550mg per week. How long does it take to kick in. 1st cycle, been training for 8 years. I'm 5-6'' 195 with about 12% BF. Diet is very clean with about a 40-40-20 ratio, 3600-4000 cals/day.

Can anybody help me

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Wow, 5'6" at 195 your a pretty hefty dude!

Have any test with the eq or eq solo? EQ can be ran solo but it sucks. IT is a very weak and mild steroid and honestly for your first cycle you could throw some Test Enanthate or Cypionate in there, frontload for the first week of it to get your levels up quick and start putting on some nice mass. EQ alone sucks unless your just looking to gain a couple lbs (if that) and get hard and vascular.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    id prefer with test if all possible. i think test kinda magnifys the affects ina way! My buddy ran Test and EQ together and his results were great , just ask lego!

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    ive done 2 cycles of eq previously, neither frontloaded and i started to feel the effects around week 6... def add some test to that cycle to make it worth it

I dont have test right now. I have been contemplating adding it. Is it too late almost 4 weeks in. Dont want the acne or gyno, how do i avoid it? AI or Serm. Have done alot of research on aas before i went with this 1st cycle, but still all new to me. Not sure how my body will or is responding yet. Using the sachet 3.5 eq. Trying to find some legit sources(UGL, online,etc.) ,keeping it as quiet as possible.. Sure my supplier is legit, but how much longer can you trust or afford the dragon. Too many loudmouths at my gym.
    Last edited by easy20; 02-15-2008 at 12:07 PM.

Just curious how you guys found out where and how to get your stuff. Not asking for a source, just how to go about finding my own quality one. If i broke any rules, please let me know. Trying to figure out what is kosher and not.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yes asking for sources is against the board rules, but it looks like you cleared that up in your post. Most just go through there gym or a buddy or chance it on the internet. Do be careful with your wording in your post tho as there are many scammers out there that will feed off things like this. Its risky on trying to find quality which is a risk we all take. But you just have to search.

rager is offline Member
    Back in the day I ran a EQ only cycle ( which i would never do again ) and I gained a few nice pounds of lean muscle, but I definetly leaned out quite a bit

Are the 3.5 ml sachets legit in your opinion/experience?

Borat777 is offline New Member
    what your sides from the eq so far. any sexual difficulties, does it make you feel like crap, just looking for some info

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    Do you think the leaning out proprerties of EQ are negated by adding test?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no. eq will supress your body's ouw test production so i would throw it in there if i were doing it. eq by itself wont give you much gains but if you throw in some test you'll love the results

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    do u think its the best substance to add to test for cutting which you dont have to inject every day?

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    I did eq at 2400mg per week to see if it was even possible to grow off the stuff. I gained a measly 5 pounds and leaned out a bit, also i was red all over from all the extra blood. I did feel really good though.

tailspin69 is offline New Member
    As soon as my gear gets here (assuming it ever does, *sigh*) I will keep you all updated on my planned 12-week cycle of EQ and Test C. I'm kinda thinking, based on everything I've heard so far, that EQ is best run on a longer cycle and is probably going to take a while to "kick in."

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Borat777 View Post
    what your sides from the eq so far. any sexual difficulties, does it make you feel like crap, just looking for some info
    Libido will vary from person to person. There is a poss of being shutdown. I did an EQ only and Test E/EQ and my sex drive was much higher with the test added. I was not shut down however with EQ alone. I did experience more anxiety with higher EQ amounts 600-800 when cycled with the Test E. The funny thing was the anxiety seemed to be about 4-6 hours after I shot say 300 Ml of eq at once?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by easy20 View Post
    Been runnning Eq cycle for 3.5 weeks At 550mg per week. How long does it take to kick in. 1st cycle, been training for 8 years. I'm 5-6'' 195 with about 12% BF. Diet is very clean with about a 40-40-20 ratio, 3600-4000 cals/day.
    should beigin noticing strength and hardeness right now

Borat777 is offline New Member
    Awesome thanks for the input.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Let's just say you're going to be a little disappointed with your results frm EQ

Let's just say you're going to be a little disappointed with your results frm EQ
    maybe not though, like everything... it differs from person to person, you will here both sides, people will say they did 15 weeks of EQ and got nothing but then you will find some who love it and get good gains, he is just going to have to see for himself

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline_1 View Post
    maybe not though, like everything... it differs from person to person, you will here both sides, people will say they did 15 weeks of EQ and got nothing but then you will find some who love it and get good gains, he is just going to have to see for himself
    the vast majority will agree that eq is a worthless compound. those who stick by it claim it helped w/ vascularity or appetite. both could be achived w/o the use of hormones.
    you will be dissapointed w/ this cycle

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    the vast majority will agree that eq is a worthless compound. those who stick by it claim it helped w/ vascularity or appetite. both could be achived w/o the use of hormones.
    you will be dissapointed w/ this cycle
    hit the nail right on the head bro

i'll put it this way... you know a compound is very weak/waste of money when people who are using legit eq think it's bunk because they're getting no significant gains whatsoever

map
    map is offline Junior Member
    I ran EQ years ago but it was a very concervative dose, (300mg/week) i feel i didn't do it justice, i will also be doing a Test C /EQ cycle in a few weeks but 500 to 600mg and Test at 600mg, i am older and feel the less agressive compound fits the bill for me.

BigMatt is offline Junior Member
    It need to be ran for 14-16 weeks.

The difference between the 10 and 14-16 weeks is insane with the right dosage.

Its a long ester and it take alot of time for it to be effective.
    I say run it for 16weeks.

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    if your going to run eq alone, you need to run 14-16 weeks to really get to full potential. If it were me I would add in some test e or cyp at 500mg/week for 12 weeks

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedapple463 View Post
    if your going to run eq alone, you need to run 14-16 weeks to really get to full potential. If it were me I would add in some test e or cyp at 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    Very true i personaly know of people that ran Eq and gained 15 pounds over a cycle but they didnt start gaining until around wk 4 and up so running Eq for at least 12wk gets the most out of it

It need to be ran for 14-16 weeks.

The difference between the 10 and 14-16 weeks is insane with the right dosage.

Its a long ester and it take alot of time for it to be effective.
    I say run it for 16weeks.
    this is exactly what i have heard, a lot of the people who say they get terribe results dont run it long enough...

plus i have also heard that 600mg per week is the magic number for eq, no more and no less, guys who previously used eq at 400mg per wk said they went to 600mg per week the following cycle and the results were night and day, those same guys also reported that going above 600mg per week had no benefits on gains

Old Guy is offline New Member
    Must run the EQ for 14 to 16 weeks. Front load, run Test E for that entire time. This is my go to cycle and the results are awesome. The only negative I've heard and seen with EQ is "breaking out". I don't just mean a little acne on the back, but massive "boils" that never really pop. Friggin nasty. You need to run the test to balance out the cycle. I even add 5 weeks of Winny at the end for good measure.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy View Post
    Must run the EQ for 14 to 16 weeks. Front load, run Test E for that entire time. This is my go to cycle and the results are awesome. The only negative I've heard and seen with EQ is "breaking out". I don't just mean a little acne on the back, but massive "boils" that never really pop. Friggin nasty. You need to run the test to balance out the cycle. I even add 5 weeks of Winny at the end for good measure.
    ahh not good. im gonna run Eq with d-bol right away. are you prone to breaking out prior too you using eq?

shadow5150 is offline New Member
    I am considering a stack of trenbolon enenthate 200, test 400, sustanon 250 and equipoise 200. Could I please get some help on dosages, times, length and if I need to take anything else to combat gyno or whatever else surfaces? I am 6'1" at 200lbs. Not my first cycle.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Start your own thread please instead of bumping a 5 year old one thanks.
    Red Bastard likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information