BigBody31 is offline New Member

2nd cycle advice

Needing some help....I just finished my first cycle a couple of weeks ago....ran prop as my jump start into 400mg of cyp and finished out at 12 weeks. I am starting letro and Nolva this Saturday because I have a small lump under my left nipple. It is not sensitive anymore but I want to run the letro reverse protocol anyways to be safe. What are your recommedations for my next cycle after I have had my off time?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your goals, stats etc? kinda hard to provide any input without knowing anything about ya..

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Besides what LongHorn said...what were the results of your last cycle??..good/..bad??..

BigBody31 is offline New Member
    I am 5'10 188...around 8% body fat right now. A friend of mine from the gym is a bodybuilder going up for nationals in 2009 and wants me to compete in the September show. I would like to be 200 at 6% but realistically for my next cycle I want to be 190 lean. My last cycle went good...I started out at 167 with 6% body fat and topped out at 189.5 with 10%...only bad part was the lump under my nipple. I jump started my last cycle with prop and it was painful then switched to the cyp. I believe I ran too long of a cycle and I hear short cycles produce more gains and less side effects. What do you think?

Thread Information