Thread: bloat question

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member

bloat question

Im runnin a cycle of test c 500mg a wk and d-bol 40mg ed...11 days in so far and Im using a diuretic for the last couple of days to help with the bloat...so far it isnt too bad but I have proviron so I was wondering if I should add it in and if so how much a day 25mg? 50mg?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by IvanDrago View Post
    Im runnin a cycle of test c 500mg a wk and d-bol 40mg ed...11 days in so far and Im using a diuretic for the last couple of days to help with the bloat...so far it isnt too bad but I have proviron so I was wondering if I should add it in and if so how much a day 25mg? 50mg?
    I would add the PROVIRON at least 50mg daily

rager is offline Member
    What diuretic are you running?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ...another option would be to try to get your hands on some arimidex , if you can.

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    arimidex works the best for me as far as water retension goes, try to get ahold of some if you can.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Im starting exact same cycle in a few days.
    How are you getting on so far?
    Whats your stats?

Im gonna go with 25mg Proviron while on the DBol . (dont have enough for 50mg a day)

As far as diuretic Im using Xpel by MHP...works pretty good...I have arimidex but am hesitant to run it cuz I have no symptoms of gyno yet and wanted to hold off on the adex so that is doesnt get in the way of gains...Bigdogirish as far as gains so far...Im 5'9" started at 208 up to 215 now but thats mostly water probably but the strength gains on dbol are amazing as far as the test it hasnt really kicked in yet but I did have a real "angry" workout yesterday
    I have the Proviron just not sure on how to use it.

rager is offline Member
    As far as diuretic Im using Xpel by MHP...works pretty good...I have arimidex but am hesitant to run it cuz I have no symptoms of gyno yet and wanted to hold off on the adex so that is doesnt get in the way of gains...Bigdogirish as far as gains so far...Im 5'9" started at 208 up to 215 now but thats mostly water probably but the strength gains on dbol are amazing as far as the test it hasnt really kicked in yet but I did have a real "angry" workout yesterday
    I have the Proviron just not sure on how to use it.
    where can I get a hold of Xpel by MHP?

Vitamin Shoppe or if you dont have one of those around look it up online Im sure you can order it from lots of health sites

Wait!!! Im revealing my sources!!! no source talk!!!

Ok I have asked this question a few times but havent gotten any real good answers...should I add proviron to my cycle??? if so why?? and is 25mg a day enuff or should I do 50mg...if you have used it please let me know you experience with it on cycle.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Your fine bro. If you just want to cut water and are ok with an OTC product then i'd just keep on that. Proviron is also an option. Ill agree with you tho on holding off on the adex.

Lego have you ever used it on cycle??? if so how was it? if its not worth it I'll just save it for the end of my cycle...like the last 2 weeks and then for 2 more weeks after last inject

rager is offline Member
    Vitamin Shoppe or if you dont have one of those around look it up online Im sure you can order it from lots of health sites
    I found iy online. Expel doens't make you feel jiterry does it. Thx

Thread Information