Thread: Loss during PCT

mustanglover001 is offline New Member

Loss during PCT

Well, I am a few days into my third week of PCT (first cycle) and I have lost absolutely no weight. My strength has stayed the same too. The only difference I notice is a lack of energy at the end of my workout. When will the weight start to come off? Is there a point when you are "safe" from losing gains made while on cycle?

Thanks.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Be thankful that you havent lost any weight. Sounds like your doing well. What cycle did you do and what does your PCT currently look like?

My cycle was test enth. only (250mg, 2x weekly for 11 weeks).I also started to take Arimidex on the third week of cycle, do to gyno symptoms. I stopped the Arimidex at the beginning of PCT. Total weight gained on cycle was 26 pounds.

My PCT is the following,

Nolva - 40,40,20,20
    Tribulus - 2grams daily.
    Creatine - 5grams daily.

I have also maintained the exact same diet and lifting, that I had while on cycle.

bigdrew is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovinspeed View Post
    My cycle was test enth. only (250mg, 2x weekly for 11 weeks).I also started to take Arimidex on the third week of cycle, do to gyno symptoms. I stopped the Arimidex at the beginning of PCT. Total weight gained on cycle was 26 pounds.

My PCT is the following,

Nolva - 40,40,20,20
    Tribulus - 2grams daily.
    Creatine - 5grams daily.

I have also maintained the exact same diet and lifting, that I had while on cycle.

In reviewing your PCT just curious why no HCG ? I assume u could not get it and used trib instead.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdrew View Post
    In reviewing your PCT just curious why no HCG? I assume u could not get it and used trib instead.

HCG is overkill. Especially for a test only cycle, its not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdrew View Post
    In reviewing your PCT just curious why no HCG? I assume u could not get it and used trib instead.
    I thought HGC was a little overkill for this cycle. The only reason I am even taking the tribulus is because I got it for next to nothing. In saying this, I did get significant testicular shrinkage during the cycle. They finally seem to be back to size

In regards to my above questions…..does anyone have any studies or personal experiences on when the majority of weight is lost during PCT?

Yeah usually bout week 3 for me i see some gains diminish IF my diet is not up. Water weight slowly comes off.

Well I am hoping I can hold off the weight loss this week too. I also assume I didn't retain much water taking the Arimidex from week three to week thirteen at 0.50ml daily

brama2377 is offline New Member

Losses

i DID A 12 WEEK CYCLE OF 500 SUST PER WEEK WITH 25MG DBOL THE FIRST 4 WEEEKS. I GAINED ABOUT 19 POUNDS AND ALL MY MAJOR LIFTS WENT UP AT LEAST 40 POUNDS. I STARTED LOSING WEIGHT AT ABOUT 1 -2 POUNDS PER WEEK 2 WEEKS AFTER MY CYLE. THIS CONTINUED UNTIL I GOT TO ABOUT 4-5 POUNDS OVER MY PRE CYCLE WEIGHT. I DID 25MG OF CLOMID EVERY DAY FOR 3 WEEKS POST CYCLE, THE EXACT AMOUNT SHOWN IN MEDICAL STUDIES TO RAISE NATURAL TEST PROUCTION. i HEAR i SHOULD HAVE HAD HIGHER DOSAGES, BUT NOT SURE. I'LL TRY IT NEXT TIME. I FIGURE I PUT ON 4-5 POUNDS OF MUSCLE WITH THE CYCLE, WHICH I THINK IS PRETTY GOOD. EXPECTING TO KEEP NEARLY ALL OF YOUR GAINS WOULD BE OBVISOULY BE, UNREALISTIC, ASSUMING YOU HAVE TRAINED TO YOUR MAX GENETIC POTENTIAL WHEN YOU STARTED ANABOLICS.

CONGRATS ON KEEPING ALL YOUR GAINS!!!! KEEP US POSTED

Thread Information