Thread: Pct...help!!!!!

BigBody31 is offline New Member

Pct...help!!!!!

Just received my bottle of letro today from ARR...my pct start date is Saturday...3 weeks from my last shot. My question is...should I start my nolva and letro at the same time or start the letro and run the gyno reverse protocol and save the nolva for after so I do not get estrogen rebound?

If you got gyno and u wanna stop it from getting worse I'd start nolva and letro together because letro takes a while to start working. I got gyno, started letro, and it didn't stop getting worse for two weeks. The drawback to that is the two don't work THAT well together, according to some studies. You will prob be advised just to start letro but like I said I think, just my opinion, run tamox at 20mg ed for like a week and a half/two weeks while the letro kicks in, then use it again for the rebound.

Ok, so I run my nolva with it for the first week and a half then let the letro run solo and start over with my nolva to prevent rebound. My gyno has not got any worse...it's not sensitive but the lump is there. I just now got my letro in and my PCT start date is tomorrow so I was tryin to figure out what to do

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    3 weeks after your last shot? what were you running? What gave you the idea that letro is good for PCT? Aromasin would have been a better choice. Clomid and nolva work very well together also.

I was running test cyp...I have nolva....letro reverses gyno better than anything...so thats why it's in the equation

Thread Information