Red face Crazy Joint Pain with Test? (9 weeks deep)

9th week (10th on sunday) and I've noticed that after my training, that my shoulders are so annoyingly in pain, that I have to continuously reposition them to prevent the intense burn. I mean, I can barely hold my gym bag for the walk to my supplement store - to my car.

Anyone else notice this?
    I didn't notice much "sides" as joint soreness when reading up on Test E.

I'm not complaining I guess, I mean I have some solid glucosamine formulas which work wonders, just wondering if this is a "commonality".

P4D2A022 is offline Junior Member
    yeah it could be from growth i think

So because I'm putting on muscle at a semi-accelerated rate... my body is causing me pain?

(for a lack of better words)

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    If you have access to deca , include it in your cycle. It's well known to help greatly with joint and tendon pain and it increases collagen synthesis so your tendons and joints can keep up with your rapidly strengthening muscles. That way you dont have to snap tendons and rip loose your joints like so many test users I know!! peace

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    im four weeks into my pct from a test cycle and my joints (elbows) are still causing me a ridiculous amount of pain. i cant do any free weight tricep movements or even rest my elbows on my arm-rest, desk etc. It feels like the tendon is gonna pull out of the middle of my elbow. think imma make a trip to the dr. but im sure he will say... rest (no thanks) and an anti-inflammatory (no thanks).

anyway. New2, maybe try a combination of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM. it seemed to offer a little comfort. ill let you know what the doc recommends. good luck man.

Also just curious, are you running an AI? if so i would maybe try and cut it back or drop it if you can. just a thought.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    oh forgot to mention. yes deca can help, but dont get in the habit of treating AAS related sides with AAS. not a good idea if you ask me. (which you didnt)

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    its not a bad idea to run deca even at a low dose to help lube your joints when on things like winny ect.. if you are prone to joint pain. Ive never had problems with it on test though. good luck bro.

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member
    if you've never run deca b4 then be careful cuz it can have some nasty sides

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    If you didn't plan on running deca and can't bring it into the cycle properly then I would advise against it. That goes for anything you decide to piggyback in once you start a cycle.

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    Ya well your choices so far r stop the cycle and heal you joints and stop risking the damage to them or get some deca in the cycle and continue on.. either choice is respectable and you should make yer own choice.

Kiem is offline New Member
    Join pain can become very serious injuries if ignored. I ignored my shoulder pain and ended up having to quit going to the gym for a long period to let it heal. If you don't want to stop your cycle I would reccomend taking some 0mega3 fish oils and Celedrin+MSM to help lubricate your joints. You can get both from your local pharmacy. I'm also taking Supercissux to help repair my joints.

Thread Information