Lach01 is offline Associate Member

Advice on cycle.

After all the help i have had decided to go on the following course:-
    500mg sust -12wks
    200mg deca - 10wks
    40mg dbol - 4weeks

the only problem now is i have put the order for the extra sust and dbol the start of this week but have now found out that my guy is away for the next 2weeks and cant get the gear to me, i have enough sust to cover me this week and next and only enough dbol to cover me until weds(when i should have had the order).

I have enough sust to get me through next week then i will have a week gap until he gets back, will i be good for that week or will test levels drop to much or would it be best to stop and start again.

so far the course looks like this:-

week 1 - 500mgsust, 200mg deca 40mgdbol/ed
    week 2 - 500mgsust, 200mg deca 40mgdbol/ed(until weds of this week)
    week 3 - 200mg deca
    week 4 - 500mgsust, 200mg deca 40mgdbol/ed(hopefully get the gear start of this week)

any thoughts on what or how i should go about this greatly appreciated. Hope ya all understand.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    when did you start your cycle? i would of waited until i had all the gear. if i were you and i was already a few weeks into my cycle and needed to wait 2 more weeks to get the rest of my gear i would spread out what i had. i would lower my d-bol dose and sust dose and stretch it out until the rest arrived.

Started Weds, only started now, as it only usuall takes few days for guy to get back to me and then he hits me with the bomb shell he going away for 2wks for unfore seen circumstances. SO best to knock the sust down to 250mg/wk and cut dbol in half? mate doing test prop at mo, would getting 2/3ml of him to bridge the gap be fine?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    alot of people will tell you different things but thats what i would do. my theroy is that its better to keep your blood levles even then having them shoot up and down. if you have 2 amps to last you 2 weeks then you can shoot half an amp 2 times a week and do the same with the d-bol

Cheers, will do that, my own fault for not making sure i had everything first, learn from mistakes as they say cheers fella.

Thread Information