Thread: HGH HELP/t3 t4

jonny101 is offline Associate Member

HGH HELP/t3 t4

im about to start takeing growth as of tuesday and wanted 2 no a few fings,im not asking weva or not i SHUD b takeing it just advice about when i am
    i had a friend useing it along wiv aas (dnt no which)but had been on the aas for sum time,when he started useing hgh he said he started 2 notice he was getting"biych tits" and had to stop.i wondered if this does happen or anyone had experienced it???
    also when i do inject is it best to do it in any certain place??

also which is better t3 or t4 for cutting
    thanks in advance pls no stupid ppl saying unhelpful comments jus genuine pls

also is it dangerous 2 run hgh and clen 2geva or hgh and t3???
    Last edited by jonny101; 02-24-2008 at 11:04 PM.

bump.....

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny101 View Post
    im about to start takeing growth as of tuesday and wanted 2 no a few fings,im not asking weva or not i SHUD b takeing it just advice about when i am
    i had a friend useing it along wiv aas (dnt no which)but had been on the aas for sum time,when he started useing hgh he said he started 2 notice he was getting"biych tits" and had to stop.i wondered if this does happen or anyone had experienced it???
    also when i do inject is it best to do it in any certain place??

also which is better t3 or t4 for cutting
    thanks in advance pls no stupid ppl saying unhelpful comments jus genuine pls

i dont think you need any stupid ppl saying unhelpful comments either. sounds like you have everything down pat. except for the whole where and how and when to inject but other than that..... keep us posted let us know how it goes. you're starting tuesday right? good luck!

yea starting a clen /t3 cycle tuesday useing the info from beast(v helpfull look it up)
    but i have 2 other friends on growth as wel and they have had great results
    still need some help on where best injection spot/s are as i wnt c my friends on it for some time

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Oops x2
    Last edited by Njord; 02-25-2008 at 12:44 AM.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Ooops

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I would help you but I guess I am stupid so I won't.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    i dont think you need any stupid ppl saying unhelpful comments either. sounds like you have everything down pat. except for the whole where and how and when to inject but other than that..... keep us posted let us know how it goes. you're starting tuesday right? good luck!
    ^^^ You had a hallmark-card moment there but still didn't answer ANY of his questions!

Here's some "genuine" (whatever that means) answers for the thread starter:

- Nope, I personally never got bitch tits from using GH although it is a very rare occurence in some individuals
    - you can inject sub-Q in any region, although most people prefer the abdominal/oblique regions for it's localized fat burning effects
    - as for t3 or t4, it's a toss up. People who swear by Anthony Roberts' science would say t4 helps increase the efficacy of GH and stave off t3 supression...others just take t3 to make up for its decrease using GH use...so it's up to you to see which one works best
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 02-25-2008 at 01:07 AM.

Talking

lol fanx insane helps alot at least dares sum helpful ppl in da world

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    I would help you but I guess I am stupid so I won't.
    the reason i wrote that hugo is because on nearly evry thread you read you get ppl jus bad mouthing and writeing silly comments for the sake of it, just because they know something someone else doesnt.
    i dont understand why they do it dats all evryone has 2 learn and u dnt learn if u dnt ask i didnt mean 2 offended ne1 lol
    Last edited by jonny101; 02-25-2008 at 01:33 AM.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    When you come to a board asking for help you need to deal with all that. There will be people willing to help and some willing to make fun. Its normal when you deal with people that are not in front of you, but when you come off like that you might be pushing people away. Sorry if I came out like an ass but there have been some cases like that before and I really don't like when people coming for help come with a attitude.

As for your questions:
    - hgh can indeed cause gyno but not by itself. I remeber reading that to have gyno you needed estrogen, progesterone and igf-1 (something like this) and since hgh raises igf-1 levels it plays a role.
    - Shoot the hgh sub-q in the abdominal area as its easier to pick up skin there and for its supposed localized fatloss effect.
    - I prefer T3 for cutting but Anthony Roberts has an article out stating that t4 improves the action of hgh, so I mix 75mcg of t3 with 100mcg of t4.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    ^^^ You had a hallmark-card moment there but still didn't answer ANY of his questions!

Here's some "genuine" (whatever that means) answers for the thread starter:

- Nope, I personally never got bitch tits from using GH although it is a very rare occurence in some individuals
    - you can inject sub-Q in any region, although most people prefer the abdominal/oblique regions for it's localized fat burning effects
    - as for t3 or t4, it's a toss up. People who swear by Anthony Roberts' science would say t4 helps increase the efficacy of GH and stave off t3 supression...others just take t3 to make up for its decrease using GH use...so it's up to you to see which one works best
    really? i think i achieved everything i set out to do in that post. some will understand and some wont. i guess i will break it down for you and explain my greeting card like response. as you can see by the highlighted portion, not knowing where or when or how to inject would be a concern for me for someone who is getting ready to take hgh. also the so-called "stupid people" are like me who believe this guy has no business doing growth. i am sorry but if you dont even have the most basic of basic information down and starting in 2 days how do you think its gonna end up? total waste. i mean if you dont even research the most simple parts of doing this do you really think he is ready? i am sorry but the llast thing i would tell someone who is doing growth would be....... "you inject sub-q" its like letting a 15 year old drive your brand new Ferrari. just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post

really? i think i achieved everything i set out to do in that post. some will understand and some wont. i guess i will break it down for you and explain my greeting card like response. as you can see by the highlighted portion, not knowing where or when or how to inject would be a concern for me for someone who is getting ready to take hgh. also the so-called "stupid people" are like me who believe this guy has no business doing growth. i am sorry but if you dont even have the most basic of basic information down and starting in 2 days how do you think its gonna end up? total waste. i mean if you dont even research the most simple parts of doing this do you really think he is ready? i am sorry but the llast thing i would tell someone who is doing growth would be....... "you inject sub-q" its like letting a 15 year old drive your brand new Ferrari. just my opinion.
    i have done my research and know exactly HOW/WHEN to inject and as evrybody has said the same place i thought(abs) i knew WHERE all along,i was simply askin for any more info to see if i got any other suggestions or knowledge,because you can read pages and pages of stuff but only someone who has done it can tell me what i need 2 know.

thanks for the help

ok good. i did not think that you fully understood. and i dont want anyone to misunderstand i have never done hgh. and i dont think i ever would. i just do not want to take something that may have some of the effects that hgh MAY have. just when you said "stupid people saying unhelpful stuff" seems to me that you only want to hear what you want to hear. i think you should be more open minded and welcome criticism if it is warranted. hgh is a very serious substance imo. and should be done with care. i have been in the aas game since about 1990 or 1991. and i still would not feel comfortable with hgh. just my opinions....

fair enuogh but i do eel comfortable enough to do it,thanks for advice
    i didnt mean the stupid bit to cause offence or 2 b ignarant just that when i read threads all there is is ppl saying "ur dumb" or "give up" that sort of thing it just seems counter productive to me and didnt want anything like that again i apolagise if i came across ignarant

Quote Originally Posted by jonny101 View Post
    fair enuogh but i do eel comfortable enough to do it,thanks for advice
    i didnt mean the stupid bit to cause offence or 2 b ignarant just that when i read threads all there is is ppl saying "ur dumb" or "give up" that sort of thing it just seems counter productive to me and didnt want anything like that again i apolagise if i came across ignarant
    dont apologize bro. in my sarcasm you will find that i MOST of the time try to help people with what knowledge i have. but there is a ton that i dont know. but what i dont know there are a bunch of others who do. so collectively as a group we can usually come up with solid advice for bros. so i think you fully understand where i was coming from and where i was going with my comment about the "stupid people." dont ever limit the advice you will get from this board you have hundreds of guys with tons of info at you fingertips. just listen to all of them. you dont have to agree with any of them but you should listen. peace.

Thread Information