NEW_GUY is offline Junior Member

Please help me get started .

I have been lifting now for about a year . I dont take anything just work out . im 28 yrs old 6'2 and I weigh 225 . Im honestly looking for somthing to really give me a boost and actualy help get me more cut and bigger . I want to lose some of my fat but keep my weight and even add some . I have no hook ups for getting anything I have read about but a friend had some Stan qv 10 pills . Theres over 100 in the bottle but im not sure what to do with them . Will taking them get me bigger or help burn off some fat ? Could I take that and creatine ? Please dont laugh at me guys I realy am new to this and judgeing by all the forums I have been to this site and you guys real seem to know what your talking about so thats why im here looking for help . Does anybody know any legit websites that may offer what im looking for ? Maybe somthing that could pack on some muscle in a shorter time frame . Its just I put in alot of gym time over a year and I see results they just take to long .. thanks guy .

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    welcome to the board!

forget the stan pills. forget the notion of trying to take anything that will help you get bigger in a shorter time frame. Bodybuilding is a patient man's sport; except the genetically gifted few, most of us take years to even come close to being happy at where we're at. That said, what you need is a good diet and exercise regimen. Look up these forums and you'll find stickies that guide you through all the things you need to do to build a great program... the most anabolic thing you can ever take is food...the right kind! Also, your goals should either be to grow or cut, trying to do both as a goal is a balancing act very difficult to perfect, although from time to time it may happen as an added bonus IF your diet is great.... so I would start at the diet and workout forums. The only supplements you need at his time is whey protein, glutamine, BCAAs, EFAs and perhaps creatine to get you started.

also, might wanna reconsider re-signing up under a "cooler" name , if you're gonna become a regular member here, I'm guessing the name "NEW GUY" will start to annoy you...

cheers
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 02-25-2008 at 12:56 AM.

Thread Information