largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

DBOL and IGF ONLY!

burn away fellas! me and a monitor i know personally were debating on this cycle. i know dbol only cycles are not a good idea. lot of water retention and keep not much at all. so we were wondering what the affect would be of runnning low dosages of dbol say 20mg per day for about four weeks while running side by side during a standard IGF cycle. does any one see any problems with this? we were going to test it and keep uall posted!

burn away if you will.

if you say its dumb please specify why? we not looking to see huge gains just more of a test of the two combined. NO TEST will be adminestered!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its pretty much a d-bol only cycle then. i dont know if you ever ran igf before but i personally love it. whats your dose going to be? i would do around 40-50mcgs twice a day, 40 if your new to it. i will be interested to see how this goes for you

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    nothing wrong with it. Whats the pct going to look like? are you running this cycle for a quick recovery ??
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

PT
    if you run the igf past the d-bol then the igf can be used as your pct

just wondering if the riased igf levels would hinder the affect of the dbol ! we just going to get a few reviews first then keep an update! we were thinking low dosages . in this case its not because i only can get dbol. i have access to anything i need . i just curious to the affects!

yep quick recovery was considered. this was one of the main ideas of it!

igf was going to be carried through!

bump

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    if you run the igf past the d-bol then the igf can be used as your pct
    How does igf work as pct?

i was wondering the same thing?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Im the one who thought of it. First off, IGF does not act as a PCT, going to probably run nolvadex 20mgED for 4 weeks and possibly add clomid, so basically a standard PCT. I was going to run it into a deca dbol test cycle comin up in the next 5-6 months but i became curious. I have ran IGF before at 50mcg 5 on 2 off for 4 weeks and LOVE IT! Now I know how IGF works and what it does so im thinking adding an anabolic (thinking of dbol at a lower dose due to the fact that its suppresive and wont totally shut you down, also var and tbol could be used in place of dbol....not thinking of winny tho) I understand the water retention will be lost after cycle....im not new to this as i know what will happen. Im mostly looking for the anabolic/androgenic properties from it to build a bit of muscle along side of IGF without me totally shut down. Also due to the fact that var should be ran 8 weeks and not really thinking of an 8 weeker. Once again, i know how dbol affects you and what you lose/keep after cycle. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I THOUGHT OF AS AN EXPERIMENTAL CYCLE. Not your standard cycle, just looking to see what people would think of it.

damnet now people know im friends with you Lego ..way to go! hopefully we can get some other responses soon!

LoL! Its cool, no extra privlages for you just so everyone knows!

Anways, I will keep liquidex on hand as Nolvadex actually will decrease IGF1 levels which is counterproductive to what im trying to do here. Also by running liquidex anyways at a low dose .25mg EOD will help keep some water retention down id imagine eliminating the huge loss at the end. Im not looking to BLOW up here for 4 weks, just looking for the muscle building portions of it. Im trying to figure out a different PCT to use as Nolvadex as stated lowers IGF1 levels and i do not want that.

PT
    i obviously posted that wrong for we all know igf cant raise your test levels. alot of people have been using igf during pct and have had great results and were keeping there gains and still growing. i log on here at work sometimes and im trying to skim thru and type as fast as possible so im sure that wasnt my first or last mess up. at least it wasnt a newbies thread or i would feel responsible when there 4 weeks into a igf only pct wondering why there so depressed and cant get out of bed
    Last edited by PT; 02-27-2008 at 05:55 PM.

thats better during is more acceptable!

lego . i need no extra privlages. i want to make it on my own as you did! im hoping my time and dedication will prove myself to this board. maybe in a few years ill be where u are at! maybe!!!!!

LoL! I kinda figured thats what you were getting at. Here is how I will run the IGF..

40 days straight on

50mcgs ED PWO

25mcg in each muscle group worked out that day.

Obviously diet will be your basic bulking diet with a few changes like some added carbs, and added fats and also an extra meal. (Also change up some of the foods from day to day)

Dbol im thinking 20-25mg ED for 4 weeks running the liquidex along side it to minimize the bloat. Once again I know the water retention properties from dbol, that is why it is used as a kickstart. This cycle is something I thought may help increase LBM while running IGF (Fell in love with IGF after first run). Im contemplating the idea but ideally this is how I would run it.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    this is kinda crazy b/c ive been thinking about doin this exact same cycle...just to experiment

LoL! Yeah it may not be a bad idea for a cycle.....I think im going to start in a month (cuz i gots bills to pay now )Also this will give me time for any more input as well to this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    burn away fellas! me and a monitor i know personally were debating on this cycle. i know dbol only cycles are not a good idea. lot of water retention and keep not much at all. so we were wondering what the affect would be of runnning low dosages of dbol say 20mg per day for about four weeks while running side by side during a standard IGF cycle. does any one see any problems with this? we were going to test it and keep uall posted!

burn away if you will.

if you say its dumb please specify why? we not looking to see huge gains just more of a test of the two combined. NO TEST will be adminestered!

your REALLY missing out not using the TEST.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    your REALLY missing out not using the TEST.
    Sounds like a "boxed" answer. Im pretty sure if you read thru the details of the thread as well as experience/knowledge then you would know. The whole idea here A L I N, is to do a cycle of IGF using a low dose dbol something not extremely suppresive for a short period of time to maximize muscle gains. Not looking for crazy numbers here, just maximizing the use of IGF. Once again the cycle I had originally planned was a deca /test/dbol....IGF before and after cycle. I understand this is the best bet BUT as stated again, short, sweet, and experimental.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Sounds like a "boxed" answer. Im pretty sure if you read thru the details of the thread as well as experience/knowledge then you would know. The whole idea here A L I N, is to do a cycle of IGF using a low dose dbol something not extremely suppresive for a short period of time to maximize muscle gains. Not looking for crazy numbers here, just maximizing the use of IGF. Once again the cycle I had originally planned was a deca/test/dbol....IGF before and after cycle. I understand this is the best bet BUT as stated again, short, sweet, and experimental.
    let me know when u start b/c i wanna try and compare gains and such

PT
    i want to know how this goes because i love igf and if a low amount of deca can increase the gains then im game. i would love to do it. igf is extremly cheap compared to hgh plus i have always had better results from igf so obviously i love it and if i can make an igf cycle better im going to do it. keeps us informed bro. good luck

sounds good guys we keep you informed. may be using lego as the test subject ..lol..im going to be trying a similar cycle minus the deca to compare our results

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    Those two will cause huge gains together and the igf will make those gains alot more keepable. Sounds like an awesome cycle!!!

Thread Information