reddragon4954 is offline Member

Test Suspension Experiences

Was wondering, for those who have run Test Suspension, what doses you ran and what were the strength and actual muscle gains like?

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    I like to run between 100mg - 150mg per day. Strength gains are always great and size gains are good. Hands down one of my personal favorites. Just be prepared for some lovely and painful suspension knots. Nothing like getting a years worth of results in the shoulders in just a matter of days...

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I ran it at 100mg ed. its great, immediate results usually about 3days for me I notice weight gain. Im gonna start using it in 6wk blitz cycles with tren and drol.

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    Currently running 75mg ed.

this is day 2, i'll let u know in a couple weeks

noneyours is offline Junior Member
    Using a rub on compound (demabolics transport matrix + dmso) one would be hopefully getting about 400mg/wk absorbed into the blood stream. Rubbed on 3x a day got a little annoying, but it was very effective. If you use a rub on, just be careful who you come into contact with. Having sex with a girl when you've recently rubbed it on will give her a pretty good dosage = not good.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    Was wondering, for those who have run Test Suspension, what doses you ran and what were the strength and actual muscle gains like?
    it works great...quick gains in size,,strength,,,libido,,,all noticable in just days.
    many cant handle the daily injects

Thread Information