hogloggins is offline New Member

1st cycle PCT help please!

Ok guys, I know how the majority feels about oral, but I am getting them for damn near free and a legit source. It's gonna be my 1st cycle and I have reached alot on it. But I have a question on what some pros here feel about my cycle. Here's the info:
    Not 100% sure on dose sizes yet.
    Winny
    Dbol
    and clen with them.

and is a PCT needed for a 1st timer?

Thanks and please don't flame me!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hogloggins View Post
    Ok guys, I know how the majority feels about oral, but I am getting them for damn near free and a legit source. It's gonna be my 1st cycle and I have reached alot on it. But I have a question on what some pros here feel about my cycle. Here's the info:
    Not 100% sure on dose sizes yet.
    Winny
    Dbol
    and clen with them.

and is a PCT needed for a 1st timer?

Thanks and please don't flame me!
    I know you said not to flame, but I'm going to anyway:

That cycle sucks. And yes, of course you need pct. I don't know what you researched, but it wasn't how to do a proper cycle. You should at least have figured out the dosages for this shitty cycle.

Ok, now that I got that out of my system. Why did you choose to cycle winny and d-bol? What are your goals for this cycle? What are your stats?

Fair enough.
    Stats are
    6'5'' 230lbs.
    not trying to body build are become meathead (no offense). Just trying to get a boost and back to my old self I was after Army time. Thats why I know it's not a super cycle but need to help me put for futre acadamy training and summertime. What would you suggest?

Body fat, age and I'm still wondering why you choose winny and d-bol?

High-roller is offline Member
    Well man, I am not the best in here but they are all going to say you need Test, and it is true.

And test isn't that much.

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro don't be down just because 95% of the guys on here will flame you for not doing a test cycle. You can make great gains on d-bol alone at a moderate dosage like 20mg per day for say 8 weeks. I've never used winny myself and I probly wouldnt run the two together in the same cycle. For one thing it's a lot of stress on the liver and also I'm not sure how those two work together, it may be a good combo I'm just not sure. D-bol is a bulking steroid it'll make you bigger, winny is a cutting steroid to make you hard and lean. Yes post cycle therapy would be wise even though d-bol at a moderate dose like 20mp per day will only shut your own testosterone production down by about 1/3 (in other words you will still have 50-75 percent of your natural testosterone production while on the d-bol at 20mg per day). You'll keep more of the gains with pct. If you run the winny and d-bol at the same time you will be more suppressed and you will definitely lose a lot without pct. Hope that helps.

27 yrs 20% b/fat
    I didn't really "choose" it. should I do a test w/ it?

facile is offline Member
    just because it is easy to get or cheap, doesn't mean it is a good idea. Do some more research and listen to the vets, they have never steered me wrong.

Save you nickels and do a good cycle, unless of course you are under 21, are you?

Add test

facile is offline Member
    oops, 27, slow post, I don't agreed that 20 mgs of Dbol only suppress 20% of your natural test, everyone is different, use test only for your 1st time you will get great results if you eat and train right, PCT is a must, do some research and plan it out!

Quote Originally Posted by hogloggins View Post
    27 yrs 20% b/fat
    I didn't really "choose" it. should I do a test w/ it?
    I would run just test. My favorite cycle is still my Test E cycle (with fake d-bol).

High-roller is offline Member
    And about d-bol only I can tell you, I did it starting at 155, gain 170, sitting at 165 now without PCT, But I eat crazy still, If I had test and a good PCT Damn... God only know what may of happened.

Listen to them Vets cause just taking d-bol wasn't what I did to gain, I had to eat and not eat junk but good stuff. To tell you the truth it may of just, been my eating that got my gains?

Thread Information