KwevvaBoy is offline Junior Member

I'm Stupid, so now I have to ask this : (

Guys, I know I should have had everything I needed on hand, but I got kinda screwed over, and I was also just going to do a short cycle. Anyway, I'm at week 4 and ran out of tren ace, but I will have more in a few days, can I re-introduce it into my system again, or do I have to wait for my next cycle?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KwevvaBoy View Post
    Guys, I know I should have had everything I needed on hand, but I got kinda screwed over, and I was also just going to do a short cycle. Anyway, I'm at week 4 and ran out of tren ace, but I will have more in a few days, can I re-introduce it into my system again, or do I have to wait for my next cycle?
    A few days, yes. And don't blame someone else for your poorly planned cycle. Take responsibility yourself

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    Ya it'll work out fine bro, no worries a few days off isnt enough to lose the cycle.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Everything should be on hand before you start the cycle, everything. Unless a vial breaks or something happens (lost stolen) there shouldnt be any excuse.....but i think you got that point now.

High-roller is offline Member
    yeah dude broken vial suck, I got so lucky the other day, I have my on a shelf and I went up to grab something and my test and tren both fell be hide, lucky I am not a clean freak and there was paper be hide my shelf that saved my Vial, Wow this would of suck few bills down the hole

Yeah, I definitely do take responsibility, thats why I admitted to being stupid....but I'll be good to start back with it in a few days as Sculpture stated..?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KwevvaBoy View Post
    Yeah, I definitely do take responsibility, thats why I admitted to being stupid....but I'll be good to start back with it in a few days as Sculpture stated..?
    Yes, like I said, a few days off will be fine.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    you should be fine but this should teach you a lesson too. Planning is a huge part of the cycling process. Learning through experience.

Lesson learned....thanks alot guys!

Thread Information