Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Questions about steroids in Thailand?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    eded is offline New Member
    UAE-dubai.

Dont take any testosterone or deca through even if in transit.

4 years sentence. If you have a prescription it may be ok, but I would not risk it.

This is 1st hand info, you can look it up on their list of illegal drugs.

It is a shame because I am going on a juice trip to pattaya in a few weeks and am stopping at my sisters (in Dubai) after.
    Looks like I wont be bringing any back.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by eded View Post
    UAE-dubai.

Dont take any testosterone or deca through even if in transit.

4 years sentence. If you have a prescription it may be ok, but I would not risk it.

This is 1st hand info, you can look it up on their list of illegal drugs.

It is a shame because I am going on a juice trip to pattaya in a few weeks and am stopping at my sisters (in Dubai) after.
    Looks like I wont be bringing any back.
    If you are transiting and its in your suit case how can that be a problem ?

danno39 is offline Junior Member

Krabi Thailand Info

fyi, EVERYTHING is available in Krabi (near phuket). Just look for the Pharmacy on the left when entering town. It will be the one with the picture of the bodybuilder on it (I'm not kidding) Price is 20% negotiable if your willing to spend $300 US or more. That would put everything at or just below the normal prices in Thailand. If you want enough to do a full cycle order when you come in and pick it up a few days later.

Another thing about Krabi is that there is no negative stigma associated with steroids or injectables like in BKK. I had my first experience of that today at the place next to Robinson's on Sukhumvit. 5 years ago they would sell lots of things. Today when I showed him the list on my PDA (I was very discreet and with the TGF). The guy just said no, NO and then WE DO NOT SELL STERIODS .

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member

BKK not the place to get?

If I'm not wrong, the "place" is the only one I know and try to get it this dec....

guys, anyone offer better advice for alternative place in BKK?...too bad I booked tix for BKK so I could not divert to krabi at last minute. Sme charitable advice will be good as I dun want to return home empty handed... *sigh*

btw if you guys know about the availability of the new T injectable in Thailand on the market distributed by bayer...
    Nebido injection (testosterone undecanoate)

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    ^^
    Catch a cab to pattya if your worried mate, (cost about 1000bah) you will find plenty of places there.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidbeginner View Post
    If I'm not wrong, the "place" is the only one I know and try to get it this dec....

guys, anyone offer better advice for alternative place in BKK?...too bad I booked tix for BKK so I could not divert to krabi at last minute. Sme charitable advice will be good as I dun want to return home empty handed... *sigh*

btw if you guys know about the availability of the new T injectable in Thailand on the market distributed by bayer...
    Nebido injection (testosterone undecanoate)
    You will have no problem finding everything you need in Bangkok. As stated you can catch a cab to Pattaya as well if you want. Its about 1.5 hours drive in a cab. Make sure you negotiate the fare, between 1000 and 1500 baht. Its worth staying there for a couple of days. Make sure you check out Walking Street !!!

Thread Information