Lavacho is offline Associate Member

???????6 week Winstrol cycle???????

Hey guys i'm a 21 year old college athlete who is planning on buying winstrol through a friend on my team. Im in great shape and just need a little extra boost to burn that extra fat around my mid-section. I have a long list of vits / mins, proteins, and Test boost form GNC (Armitest). I feel that im very well prepared and have thought about this for a long time now. I just do not know how much a bottle of Injectable Winni's goes for nor do i know how much the price goes for. I was planning on doing 50 ml every other day for 6 weeks. Its 21 injects total. So how many bottles will i be buying. How many ml's total will it be? Also what would the price usually be? And where do i buy syringes at and what size will i need? Thanks a lot for the your information and if theres anything else you feel i should know please feel free to let me know.

This will be my first time doing any kind of steroid . Any kind of info would be great again thanks...

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    If you dig around on these forums for a while you will learn a good deal.....research is the key.

Usually a bottle of winnie is 10 doses of 50mg .............syringes are easy to find. I use a 22gauge

Thanks man

Is there a way to till if your stuff is pharma, vet, or basement lab????

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    by the label..post a pic of it..u know winny hurts like a mofo to shoot, id go tabs if i were you

what sport by the way..btw winny is not really a fat burning steroid

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    wintrol is a poor choice for your first cycle bro and it dont burn fat this will come down to cardio and diet ,wintrol is a hardner and is used in cutting cycles to dry out and harden.

you should use test for a base of any cycle as useing wintrol only can cause many unwanted side effects(loss of sex drie,joint pain,baldness)

you should get your hands on some test e and run it for 10-12 weeks at 500 mgs every week .

make sure you have pct on hand

do you know what pct is bro?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavacho View Post
    Hey guys i'm a 21 year old college athlete who is planning on buying winstrol through a friend on my team. Im in great shape and just need a little extra boost to burn that extra fat around my mid-section. I have a long list of vits / mins, proteins, and Test boost form GNC (Armitest). I feel that im very well prepared and have thought about this for a long time now. I just do not know how much a bottle of Injectable Winni's goes for nor do i know how much the price goes for. I was planning on doing 50 ml every other day for 6 weeks. Its 21 injects total. So how many bottles will i be buying. How many ml's total will it be? Also what would the price usually be? And where do i buy syringes at and what size will i need? Thanks a lot for the your information and if theres anything else you feel i should know please feel free to let me know.
    your very prepared but dont know what size needles to use or how many ml are in a bottle. if you got a 10ml bottle you will need two of them in order to get 20 injections or 3 if you want 30. as for needle, i woult use a 1.5'' for glutes and a 1'' for thighs or delts. also i would use a 25 gauge needle for winny. if you click on the banner in the upper right cornor of this board you can buy syringes and needles there. winny will not burn fat though bro, only diet and cardio will do that. actually there are other drugs that will also burn fat but im not getting into that
    Last edited by PT; 03-05-2008 at 01:26 PM.

thanks a lot for all the information guys...I play Lax and football in college...but its only D.III so im not worried about testing, they only test if we go past the playoffs. But yo i've been doing mad cardio my whole life....diet's, lifting diets running....rugby, training mma, football, lacrosse...i mean yo i've done it all and never gotten this bs fat off of my mid-section. It's only b/c im 5'8 220lbs im a thick dude...i aint fat but i got about 15-20lbs i wanna shread...I thought Winni was the way to go....im pre-pared to take a shot in the ace to get the s**t off....But at the time i wanna strengthen and tighten my muscles...I lift 6 days a week and run like mo fo...its just time i do something a little extra. I'm going to take (Armitest) its a test booster that GNC sells. But i really don't want to take another Test booster just b/c im already a crazy little bastard as it is. But to answer your question, no i do not know what a PCT is. Like i said i'm an rookie to all this stuff.
    Last edited by Lavacho; 03-05-2008 at 01:43 PM.

first off the test boosters are a waste of money and time.

i would forget the winny and get some real test like test e/c or sustonon as a last resort for first cycle....

whats your diet look like man??

post it up and we will see were you going wrong .

i would advise you to go and read in the pct forum as it is a very important part of useing anabolic steroids .....

yep..also be on this site as much as possible reading ppl's cycles, read up on nolva arimidex letro all that stuff...what supps to use when cycling, all that shit..how certain compounds work and how they work together..i read up on this site for about 2 years b4 i cycled

double chicken is offline Associate Member
    Get your PCT in order. If you do a cycle without it you are going to hate the following 6 months of your life.

What do you guys think about Anavar for me then??

I don't really have planned diet i really just eat healthy..

Breakfast - 2-3 Whole egg's , Oatmeal, Fruit, V8, OJ and milk.

Lunch - Just a protein shake b/c im running between classes.

Then i lift late around 6 or 7

Dinner - Pro Shake, and just a lot of meat / salad / milk.

I drink a boat load of H2O throughout the day.
    I have just straight up 100% whey pro from GNC.

Also taking Armitest (test Boost)

vits / mins = B-12, B-complex, E, C, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Flaxseed oil, Liver aid, Osteo Bi-Flex (joints), L-ARGININE. I was gonna get the ZMA dissolve slips but i already got Zinc / Magnes so i said f it to save 50$. I also have a complete multivitamin but i have not been takin it b/c i figured all those other things were more then enough.

I drink a lot of water...i know thats a lot of shit...i just figured if im going to go through with this cycle i'm going to go all out. I just wanna strengthen and burn fat on a 6 week cycle and then kick it. B/c i need my joints for football in the fall.

man your diet really really sucks get to the diet forum and look at cutting diets ....you need a lot of work on your diet as this is a key part in your goals

True but man its hard being a college and finding the time to eat 5-6 meals same time everyday you know. I mean im bouncing between classes, practice, studying and working out. And somewhere in there i'm tryin get me some ass. I mean im real serious about this but i cant be sittin in Modern Engineering physics eating two cans of tuna and an apple you know? Theres also a lack of foods at the cafe. I can make it to food store maybe once a week but i'm a little low on funds since i only get to work one night a week, b/c thats all the time i have. Like at my cafe its like pizza, sandwich deli, sald bar, some nasty ass meal, and then the grill (Burgers, fries, grill cheese ect..) You got a nasty cutting / college athlete diet i'm ears pal.

you could go with somethick like this.

8am-6 hard boiled eggs

11am-can of tuna ,1 sweet patato,hand full of nuts

1pm-large 200g of chicken with 150g brown rice

3pm pro shake hand full nuts

5pm-turkey with sweet patatoe

and so on just keep it clean and ecery 3 hours or so...

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Limp limp

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    you could go with somethick like this.

8am-6 hard boiled eggs

11am-can of tuna ,1 sweet patato,hand full of nuts

1pm-large 200g of chicken with 150g brown rice

3pm pro shake hand full nuts

5pm-turkey with sweet patatoe

and so on just keep it clean and ecery 3 hours or so...
    you couldnt pay me to eat a can of tuna. when i was in high school and college i wrestled and used to eat 2 cans of tuna a day and i hate that crap now. i eat alot of tuna steaks but that tuna in a can crap is nasty

What about Anavar for me? After i get my diet in check?

yeah..or maybe dnp

What do you think about Clenbuterol ?

before you use any of that stuff you need to get bf% down with cardio and diet..then throw that in the mix possibly with t3...but from what ive heard about dnp is that you really feel the heat from it n a bud of mine lost 8lbs of fat in 15 days

bbminded is offline Member
    I did a cycle of winny alone. i did a double shot 100ml every three days. loved it. gained 20lbs on a 10 week cycle. no PCT and no side effects. but i paid 300 bucks for a 30ml bottle

Thread Information