DatGuy is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol and Adderall

I was wondering if anyone here has ADD or ADHD and is taking prescription Adderall, do you know if taken clen while on adderall will cause any serious side effects, or any bad things at all?

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    well i currently take adderall xr 30mg.... I take two pills a day which is quite a high dose for adderall users..... I have taken clen with it and currently i'm taking 75mg of ephedrine a day + 600mg caffeine and aspirin..... divided into 3 doses of course..... I jumped right into it and am fine..... who knows, maybe i won't be here in a week or two but for now i'm alive.... anyway just wanted to let you know about my current situation. You should be fine but you may want to start the clen off at a low dose to see how your body reacts.... just make sure you MONITOR YOUR HEART RATE AT ALL TIMES..... well i mean during cardio.... other than that your HR shouldn't get too high if you're not doing cardio... anyway GL and let me know how it works out actually..... not too many adderall users on this board i don't think so i'm quite curious.... also what dosage are you on and is it xr or regular ?

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    I dont see why it would cause you any concern imo.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    You'll be fine.

One of my friends just did a 6 week clen /t3 cutting cycle and he takes 40mg (2x20mg) of the XLR or whatever those extened release pills are.

He told me adderall + test = highest sex drive in the world. You can jack off or have sex until your muscles start hurting.

bbminded is offline Member
    the orgasims on adderall are insane. id hate to see my face when i get off LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DatGuy View Post
    I was wondering if anyone here has ADD or ADHD and is taking prescription Adderall, do you know if taken clen while on adderall will cause any serious side effects, or any bad things at all?
    start slow and use caution if you do combine.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a potent combination if you did mind not sleeping. I couldn't possibly imagine combining the two. I would spontaneously combust.

I agree with lpicken. I take adderal at 20mgs ED. i pretty much get high off the stuff, wanna talk to everyone about anything, get really pumped, do anything i put my mind to. but when i come down 8 hours later i can be a real b!tch to be around.

Personally i would think adderal alone would be enouph.

In response to tripmachines post, Dont take what he has done/is doing lightly. 30 mgs adderal, 75mgs ephedrine and 600mg caffiene???? jesus man your heart will NOT last long.
    you surely have built up a tolerance. any normal person using all those compounds at those doses would have an anxiety attack.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    i take adderrall,wellbutrin,t3, ephedrine

bbminded is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    I agree with lpicken. I take adderal at 20mgs ED. i pretty much get high off the stuff, wanna talk to everyone about anything, get really pumped, do anything i put my mind to. but when i come down 8 hours later i can be a real b!tch to be around.

In response to tripmachines post, Dont take what he has done/is doing lightly. 30 mgs adderal, 75mgs ephedrine and 600mg caffiene???? jesus man your heart will NOT last long.
    you surely have built up a tolerance. any normal person using all those compounds at those doses would have an anxiety attack.
    yea addreall is potent shit i have the 10mg ones ill take like 3 or 4 of them makes you feel good makes you real motivated

30mg adderall x2 two 30mg pills a day ... lol yeah I think i'm pretty used to it.... I sweat like a pig at the gym.

yes it is. VERY POTENT. maybe its just me but it gets me so wired i almost feel guilty.

when i was 16 i was prescribed it. at the time id always bitch and moan to get up for school. so what my mom did was, 30 minutes before i had to wake up she would get me up to take the pill. id go back to sleep and 15-20 minutes later i would literally spring out of bed like it was a trampoline. have a nice long stretch session, and actually get pumped up to go to school. not to mention had some of the best grades ive ever had.

tripmachine- how is your appetite on this drug? even on 20mgs i find myself force feeding myself. its actually quite a problem for me.

tripmachine- how is your appetite on this drug? even on 20mgs i find myself force feeding myself. its actually quite a problem for me.

HORRIBLE!!!! i'm not too hungry usually and would force feed myself as well..... BUT..... I just had my first vitamin b12 injection yesterday..... today i ate soo much ...(not bad but good clean foods) and i wanted to actually eat.... I think the b12 works for increasing your appetite but it's still probably too soon to tell. Follow up with me in about a week or two and ask how my appetite is.... if it's making me want to eat again i highly suggest getting some injectable b12..... you can inject with a tiny insulin pin so it's not a hassle as much as other shots.... if you know what i mean. also i got a 250ml 1000mcg's/cc for 10 bux.... so check with me in a week or two and maybe you'll have an answer for your force feeding issues... :]

Ive been meaning to get my hands on some. can it be injected IM? If you could PM me with were u got it from, id appreciate it so we dont end up hijacking this guys thread. thanks

Thread Information