HHH_batista is offline New Member

what steroid should I take?

I've been researching and I think Deca would be good for me, but I need some advice. I am overweighted rite now, going to they gym 4-5 times per week and doing cardio, so I would porbably try a cycle of deca and take the HCG in case my dick dies lol . I need some advice because this is going to be my first cycle ever with an steroid and i want to hear from people who actually have been taking them for a while now. What was your first steroid and what was the dose, I've been researching for like around 5 months now. Please any suggestions??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    does overweighted mean your overweight? how old are you and whats your weight and height?

HHH_batista is offline New Member
    5'10
    250 Lbs

in these 2 last weeks of only cardio I've lost around 20 lbs already, so basically I am losin around 10 lbs per week

and also what could I take if I start to lose hair in my first cicle?
    Last edited by HHH_batista; 03-07-2008 at 11:48 AM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    10 pounds per week is an impossible pace to keep up, you lost a lot of water the first couple weeks along with some fat and quite a bit of muscle. You don't need any steroids till you get sub 200. Keep up the exercise and be careful with your diet, you don't want to totally starve yourself. For best results post your diet in the diet forum. Remember if you quit now that 20 pounds will come back with avengance so keep fighting the good fight.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Fromt he sounds of it, you are not ready for AAS at all. You need to drop the BF% down to something reasonable like 14% or so for Health reasons. What are you at right now? Aslo Deca only will kill your dick and no HCG wont help you with it so I think you need much more research on how these compounds affect your body.

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    Deca will most likely make your hair thicker, not make it fall out. It's gentler on the hair than your bodys own testosterone .

facile is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sculpture View Post
    Deca will most likely make your hair thicker, not make it fall out. It's gentler on the hair than your bodys own testosterone.
    In fact I use deca , only for it's benefits to my hair!

Seriously, do some more research, and take your time, AAS are probably not right for you at the moment. Stay in the gym and work on your diet for a bit.

Thread Information