tripmachine is offline Senior Member

first b12 injection yesterday, WTF ?

Well yesterday I had my first b12 injection.... from calvetsupply.... it's for animals but come to find out it's all the same shit only cheaper than 'human grade' anyway i injected 1cc (1000mcg's) into my stomach as if it were hgh... sub-q with a slin pin... pretty painful as it goes in.... not really but more so than test, deca , winny, etc.. couple things i would appreciate answers to...

1 - is it normal to bruise my stomach around the injection area?

2 - when injected is it supposed to leave a little lump you can feel with your hand? not too big but big enough to feel something is in there..

3 - i like donuts

4 - at the gym last night i was doing some crunches with the machine that has air/pressure for the resistance... i had it at about 80 lbs and did about 40 crunches..... when i finished i had some really crazy muscle spasms or cramps to where i moved around in soooo much pain not caring what anyone thought of me and how stupid i probably looked.... it stayed with me for a good 2-3 minutes and it felt like my stomach was going to burst. I really thought i was going to have to go to the hospital...... after about 5 minutes of hold my stomach it went away......

anyway thanks for any advice / help / info on these questions..

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    i am using b12 injections but i just inject it into my delts. why are you doing it in your stomach anymay, never heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    i am using b12 injections but i just inject it into my delts. why are you doing it in your stomach anymay, never heard of it?
    well from what i've read and heard from other members is it can be injected IM - intramuscular or sub-q into the fatty tissue........ i'd prefer fatty tissue to avoid building up more scar tissue than i need to in spots i would inject test and all that other good stuff....

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    fair enough i dont have that problem yet...

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a lot of freakin liquid going sub-q..

if u're using slin pins.. I'd just go IM with the slin pins..

they're 30g's and only go in 1/2inch anyways.. so wont cause scar tissue
    and u can hit your muslces from all sorts of different angles.
    Last edited by Pooks; 03-07-2008 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    thats a lot of freakin liquid going sub-q..

if u're using slin pins.. I'd just go IM with the slin pins..

they're 30g's and only go in 1/2inch anyways.. so wont cause scar tissue
    and u can hit your muslces from all sorts of different angles.
    what options do i have for IM with slin pins? delts? should i hit the delts even if i were actively using my two delts for test? i'm basically shooting both quads and both delts 2 eod.... i really don't want to add the b12 with the test / masteron because that would bump it up to a 3cc shot..... i wouldn't want 3cc's going in my delts all at once would i? i don't know... any input / feedback would be great! thanks!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    3 - i like donuts
    LOL!! I got a kick out of that, pretty random and funny.

Anyway, to answer your questions....

1) yes bruising is normal, all that means is you might have nicked a vein and it bled a little under the skin. No big deal at all

2) Little lumps are normal when injecting 1cc at a time in the fatty tissue there. Once again, it's not a big deal and if it really bothers you, try massaging it into the tissue. Otherwise it'll go away in an hour or so as the water gets absorbed

3) me too, give me a couple glazed and a jelly filled with some Starbuck and I'm in heaven

4) Make sure you are properly hydrated. This could also be caused by a lack of electrolytes, try drinking a 20oz of gatorade an hour before workout. taurine and potassium suppliments can also help with cramping

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey trip.. have used the same stuff for about a month now. no pain at all, shooting IM though. I do not feel much from the shots, no big increase in energy if its there its barely noticeable. how is it working for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    LOL!! I got a kick out of that, pretty random and funny.

Anyway, to answer your questions....

1) yes bruising is normal, all that means is you might have nicked a vein and it bled a little under the skin. No big deal at all

2) Little lumps are normal when injecting 1cc at a time in the fatty tissue there. Once again, it's not a big deal and if it really bothers you, try massaging it into the tissue. Otherwise it'll go away in an hour or so as the water gets absorbed

3) me too, give me a couple glazed and a jelly filled with some Starbuck and I'm in heaven

4) Make sure you are properly hydrated. This could also be caused by a lack of electrolytes, try drinking a 20oz of gatorade an hour before workout. taurine and potassium suppliments can also help with cramping

lol glad you got a laugh... ;] i drink tons of water! but i will try the gatorade 1 hour before workout.... what are your views on injecting 1cc sub-q? stated above was that might be a bit much.... I will start taking my taurine now too.... I have it just need to get it in my bag each morning. =}

Quote Originally Posted by RBD85 View Post
    hey trip.. have used the same stuff for about a month now. no pain at all, shooting IM though. I do not feel much from the shots, no big increase in energy if its there its barely noticeable. how is it working for you?
    well i haven't noticed any increase in energy at all, but then again my first shot was yesterday.... i'm really wanting the b12 for increasing my appetite.... I'm on adderall xr @ 60mg a day and that's a pretty high dose.... it REALLY makes people not want to eat at all really..... I am tired of force feeding myself and today i seemed to really be hungry..... rare for me to really be hungry when on adderall so i'm pretty happy about that.... not sure if i'm jumping to conclusions but i think the b12 helped my appetite today? check back with me in a week or two to see how i'm feeling on the b12 and i'll give you an update. has it increased your appetite at all?

lol glad you got a laugh... ;] i drink tons of water! but i will try the gatorade 1 hour before workout.... what are your views on injecting 1cc sub-q? stated above was that might be a bit much.... I will start taking my taurine now too.... I have it just need to get it in my bag each morning. =}
    Uh, I've always injected that SubQ. That's how we used to do at the clinic I worked at. It has a little slower and more steady rate of absorbtion as opposed to IM injecting. How often are you inj the 1000mcg? You can get away with 500mcg E3D or 1000 E4-5Days. I like to do less, more often.

Oh, and it can take B-complex a coulpe weeks before you start noticing a real difference in Energy/appetite...

haha my appetite is always through the freakin roof! I can eat all day everyday into the night and in my sleep.. the hard part for me is controlling my appetite. what is the adderall for?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Uh, I've always injected that SubQ. That's how we used to do at the clinic I worked at. It has a little slower and more steady rate of absorbtion as opposed to IM injecting. How often are you inj the 1000mcg? You can get away with 500mcg E3D or 1000 E4-5Days. I like to do less, more often.

Oh, and it can take B-complex a coulpe weeks before you start noticing a real difference in Energy/appetite...

nice! thanks for the info! I think i will try that 500mcg e3d ..... sounds good to me. :]

haha my appetite is always through the freakin roof! I can eat all day everyday into the night and in my sleep.. the hard part for me is controlling my appetite. what is the adderall for?
    nice! glad you have an appetite! ;] adderall is for people that have adhd.... to be honest with you, i don't even know if i really have it or not... I just told the doctor a few things and he said 'ohh i know, you need adderall!' lol i DO like it though.... it is basically pill form MOTIVATION+ENERGY+HIGH......

cool ima go tell my doc i have adhd! lol

cool ima go tell my doc i have adhd! lol
    hahahahaha i didn't come out and say that.... i read up on the indications of someone that may have adhd and said stuff like 'i don't know whats wrong, i can't focus at work, little things grab my attention and i can't focus on the things i should be focusing on.' etc... stuff like that. now i'm not saying what i did was right but i don't take adderall EVERY day.... i take it when needed, i sell to college students around finals time and hook some friends up that need a little kick. sorry if some people don't agree with my morals / views on this but please let's just keep this as it is and not add any comments that might be conflicting with my decisions.. ;] haha thanks

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    what options do i have for IM with slin pins? delts? should i hit the delts even if i were actively using my two delts for test? i'm basically shooting both quads and both delts 2 eod.... i really don't want to add the b12 with the test / masteron because that would bump it up to a 3cc shot..... i wouldn't want 3cc's going in my delts all at once would i? i don't know... any input / feedback would be great! thanks!
    depends on your fat level of course.. but, delts, biceps, triceps, thighs, lots of options.. .

hahahahaha i didn't come out and say that.... i read up on the indications of someone that may have adhd and said stuff like 'i don't know whats wrong, i can't focus at work, little things grab my attention and i can't focus on the things i should be focusing on.' etc... stuff like that. now i'm not saying what i did was right but i don't take adderall EVERY day.... i take it when needed, i sell to college students around finals time and hook some friends up that need a little kick. sorry if some people don't agree with my morals / views on this but please let's just keep this as it is and not add any comments that might be conflicting with my decisions.. ;] haha thanks
    I didnt mean it like that, but I seriously prob could use some of that.. who wouldnt like to focus better..

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    what you are experiencing is pretty normal man ... also from what I have heard/read you can do it both sub-q or IM .. no big deal .. i usually take mines IM -
    and from what ive heard i thought b12 was good for the appetite - thats why they have anemic people take it ...

good read about absorbtion and elimination of B12.

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/b12inj_cp.htm

Thread Information