cutter212 is offline New Member

CLear Answers on cycle please

I recently finished a cycle of just testosterone , I did it for 6 weeks and saw an improvemnts in all my large muscle group, i was able to increase in muscle groups that became stagnat (i.e biceps, and back) and increased in other areas like chest, now when I came of it the only side effct was lack of energy and I know that was due to my natural teste. levels being down.
    OK now I am 23 yrs old between 5'9-5'10 I'm 212lbs and I have a somewhat muscular frame, I go to the gym 4 days a week and lift moderately heavy, and I also do very light cardio; i want to start a cycle of deca to cut and finally get those ellusive abs, the problem is this I'm willing to do the diet, no problem and i'm willing to do the cardio, no problem. but how bad is the deca side effect?
    and with that whats the best way to approach a deca cutting cycle when all I can afford is just the deca? now for the most important question I was reading on deca side effects and it said something very scary something like sexual impotence...how rare is this? I mean I'm a very serious gym freak, but I'm not trying to have my sex life suffer i need clear answers are the sexual side effects rare to where I can do a 6-9 week cycle without having to worry about my member going flacid or my sex drive completely disapearing? please help? thanks

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Where on earth did you get the idea that a deca only cycle is a great cutter?

Do a little search on here and you will find post from people complaining of sexual dysfunction after months and even years after a deca only cycle. Your call.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca only is not a good cutting cycle or anything cycle. Which Test did you use in your previous cycle? If it was Test E or C than your 6 week cycle was almost worthless.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    You should save your money longer and do some research while your are saving. They dont call it deca - dick for no reason.

Thread Information