Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stitch1967 is offline Member

Angry HELP!!!! It Hurts to Cum

My prostate has starting cramping up on me when I shoot my load for the last few days....

I'm in wk 11 of this cycle
    Cyp 500mg/wk Wk 1-13
    Primo 300mg/wk Wk 1-10
    Winny 25mg/day Wk 10-15

I've had l-dex on hand and have used it a few times through out the cycle when I felt sensitivity in my nipples. Currently not taking it.

I've dutasteride on hand as well and just started it today. Have been taking a good Prostate Support supp all through cycle.

Any feedback? Is this a symptom that the dutasteride is good for? If so how long do I give it before heading to the doc. Of course I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Opinions welcome....Educated opinions NEEDED!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    well if your symptoms are a result of bph (and I'm not saying they are), you are going to need to stop the cycle to get real relief from the dutasteride. Taking anymore primo or winny at this point would be a bad idea.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i never heard of anything like that happening even when i was taking triple the dosages your on. go see a dr

STEROIDMD is offline Associate Member
    Honestly dude I've had that happen to me a few times throughout my life. I've had plenty of physicals in between and have always been very healthy. No problems at all. BTW when it happened was not taking gear. I'm not saying its not related to the gear, but it may be just a regular anomaly in your body. BUt if continues u should get it checked out.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    I'm finished with the Primo anyway, I'm going to start taking .5 mg of the dutasteride daily for the next week and see what happens...it is only bothersome when I cum...no weak stream, frequent urinations or night pisses..no other symptoms of BPH at all....besides its that time of the month for my wife anyway so there's a week to let the boy recoup then see how it works out after that.

BTW it's not so much painful as it is just that I can feel it contracting like it's GOING to start cramping..

Anyway I'll give it a week and see what happens....

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    have that same problem on winny/proviron /dbol /primo I am of the mind that BPH is to blame

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Ive had that problem on a couple cycles but it stops when I come off so I just deal with it.

Thread Information