swordfish is offline New Member

deca and sus 10 week course

Hey Guys im new to all this just wonderd if i could get a little help from one of you guys. im planning my first cycle but let me first tell you a bit about my self im a 29 yo male at 5,6 inches and im 205 pounds bf 14. iv trained with wieghts for more than 10 years and just cant break that 16 stone barrier as this is my target weight. what id like to know is in 6 weeks im gona be taking sus and deca as follows,

week 1 - 1 sus 250 1 deca 200 Mondey shot
    week 2 - 1 sus 250 2 deca 400 Mondey/Thursday shot
    week 3 - 1 sus 250 2 deca 400 Mondey/Thursday shot
    week 4 - 1 sus 250 2 deca 400 Mondey/Thursday shot
    week 5 - 1 sus 250 2 deca 400 Mondey/Thursday shot
    week 6 - 2 sus 500 2 deca 400 Mondey/Thursday shot
    week 7 - 2 sus 500 2 deca 400 Mondey/Thursday shot
    week 8 - 2 sus 500 2 deca 400 Mondey/Thursday shot
    week 9 - 2 sus 500 Mondey shot
    week 10- 2 sus 500 Mondey shot

2 weeks latter from last sus shot i was going to use clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg a day 25mg morning and 25mg at night and use HCG 1500 IU for the first 2 of the 4 clomid weeks can you let me know if this is ok and also if any other compound is needed cheers guys.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    As its ya first cycle most people here are ganna say go with just the sus... 500mg per week for 12 weeks.

Trust me fella, that will break that barrier..

And going for just the sus makes it easier if you have any problems.. if your getting a bad reaction you wouldnt know if it was the sus or deca as u havent used either b4.

Can you get nolva (tamoxifin) rather than clomid?
    And also an AI like arimidex or aromasin would be handy to have on hand for any possible estro issues, and you can add the AI to ya PCT which will help as well.

WhiteRhino is offline New Member
    I think this is a good 1st cycle IMO. I did exactly the same for my first and it worked great.

Good Luck

yeah i can get tamoxifin. just wonderd tho what would i need arimidex or aromasin for and this is the cycle that i intend to do not knocking what you are saying or that about the sus cycle for 12 weeks or that but i was really just wanting to know if you guys could see any loop hole in this cycle that would cause some consern for me. is 4 weeks at 50mg a day 25mg morning and 25mg at night and use HCG 1500 IU one injection for the first 2 weeks of the 4 just wondering feel free to may be arange my cycle i do want to take both so what you think im just trying to be honest about taking both

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
    yeah i can get tamoxifin. just wonderd tho what would i need arimidex or aromasin for and this is the cycle that i intend to do not knocking what you are saying or that about the sus cycle for 12 weeks or that but i was really just wanting to know if you guys could see any loop hole in this cycle that would cause some consern for me. is 4 weeks at 50mg a day 25mg morning and 25mg at night and use HCG 1500 IU one injection for the first 2 weeks of the 4 just wondering feel free to may be arange my cycle i do want to take both so what you think im just trying to be honest about taking both
    Well (most feel) tamox does a better job as a SERM than clomid.. as tamox also works better in conjunction with hcg , and also raises LH.

Clomid also has some side effects people dont like (makes you more emotional and some people have vision problems on it)

20mg of Nolva will do the same as roughly 100mg of clomid.

As for the hcg, break the injections up into 500iu's at a time over 3 days rather than one larger injection.

Id personally do it this way.

Weeks 1-12 500mg Sus

Weeks 14-16 HCG @ 500iu eod
    Weeks 14-18 Nolva 20mg per day

Optional (as ya prob got the stuff n ganna run it anyway)
    Weeks 1-10 400mg per week of deca

Hit the PCT forum and check out the sticky on AI's and SERM's.

How long would i take tamoxifin for and when would i start it i know its not good to take tamoxifin while on deca or well so iv been reading. will tamoxifin be ok with HCG 1500 IU cheers for the help by the way.

How long would i take tamoxifin for and when would i start it i know its not good to take tamoxifin while on deca or well so iv been reading. will tamoxifin be ok with HCG 1500 IU cheers for the help by the way.
    Yep spot on, nolva on deca is bad.. but fine to use in PCT after a deca or tren cycle.

4 weeks should be fine - same as clomid.

Check out pheedno's and Anthony Roberts pct stickys in the pct forum.. Pheedno doesnt use hcg , but honest truth doubt you will need to either. Make the decision towards the end of ya cycle if you need it.

But like i said, read the stickys in there about pct - will give you a better understanding.

so i follow that to the letter then i should be good to go. thanks again bud there is alot of info out there to totally loose sight of what you were looking for in the first place lol

so i follow that to the letter then i should be good to go. thanks again bud there is alot of info out there to totally loose sight of what you were looking for in the first place lol
    well theres a hell of a lot of info out there! does take time to digest it!

just keep ya doses constant through ya cycle (no need to go lower on ya first dose) and stick to that n you'll be fine.

And remember to run the sus 2 weeks longer than deca as deca takes a bit more time to recover from.

Research the PCT forum stickys though as PCT is the most essential part of an aas cycle.. no point in making great gains then loosing them alland fecking up ya natty system in the process.

Im guessing ya from the uk by the way?

what you think about this 1-10 400mg per week of deca Weeks 1-12 500mg Sus Weeks 14-18 / Nolva 20mg per day would this work and just miss out on the HCG 1500 IU.

what you think about this 1-10 400mg per week of deca Weeks 1-12 500mg Sus Weeks 14-18 / Nolva 20mg per day would this work and just miss out on the HCG 1500 IU.
    Yeah that sounds good.

Only thing id add would be arimidex .. keep it on hand incase of any estro sides while on cycle, and then can be added into the PCT for a few weeks. (as in pheednos pct but not bothering with the clomid)

say i do see some bad signs. how would i take arimidex would i take it every day or morning night ?

say i do see some bad signs. how would i take arimidex would i take it every day or morning night ?
    well ive pointed you in the right direction.. not ganna spoon feed ya any more! lol

do some research n use the search function, then post what you think is right.

spoon feed me lol thats a good one thanks for your time bud

Thread Information