cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member

Anyone Just Dread Pinning (Scar Tissue)

Im just curious if anyone else here dislikes pinning as much as me. I've overused my favorite spot, my shoulders, and no every time i pin, i have to worry about hitting a big chunk of painful scar tissure and feeling for the needle to "pop" through the hard tissue on its way in, anyone else find this?

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Do you inject only into the medial? One of my buddies is a big juice head and only injects into his shoulders. He uses his anterior, medial, and posterior to inject. I think he's done like 15 cycles and still uses his shoulders.

On my first cycle, I rotated several body parts, but I learned to inject into all 3 muscles of the shoulders just in case I do a few more cycles in the future.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstart View Post
    Do you inject only into the medial? One of my buddies is a big juice head and only injects into his shoulders. He uses his anterior, medial, and posterior to inject. I think he's done like 15 cycles and still uses his shoulders.

On my first cycle, I rotated several body parts, but I learned to inject into all 3 muscles of the shoulders just in case I do a few more cycles in the future.
    took the words right outta my keyboard. i have never done it but i have heard people using front and rear delts. i would be a little more concerned with the fronts, some juicy veins there. but hell it gives two more sites which can make all the difference in the world especially with ed injects.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    took the words right outta my keyboard. i have never done it but i have heard people using front and rear delts. i would be a little more concerned with the fronts, some juicy veins there. but hell it gives two more sites which can make all the difference in the world especially with ed injects.
    Not if you have average to low body fat and are Caucasian. I can see exactly where my large vein (or artery in this case) is and I just poke around it. Never hit a vein yet and I did a 12 week cycle of sus, with injections every other day. This was my first cycle.

The way I see it, that's 6 areas (2 shoulders) to inject. Mix in any other muscle and you have 8 or 10 areas to inject. Plenty in my opinion.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Um rotate injection sites. There are many other places to shoot. I do not dread pinning, i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nstart View Post
    Not if you have average to low body fat and are Caucasian. I can see exactly where my large vein (or artery in this case) is and I just poke around it. Never hit a vein yet and I did a 12 week cycle of sus, with injections every other day. This was my first cycle.

The way I see it, that's 6 areas (2 shoulders) to inject. Mix in any other muscle and you have 8 or 10 areas to inject. Plenty in my opinion.
    i doubt you can see many of your arteries. arteries are deep and veins are superficial for the most part so you are probably looking at veins. and yes i can see my veins too but my point was that for MOST people they need to be careful because there are more than normal in this area. and just because you have poked yourself 30 times with no problems doesnt mean it wont happen. let me know when you hit 300. people need to be careful and be informed thats why i said i would be more concerned with the fronts. and i really only shoot my delts and glutes but i may try quads again. just had a bad expeience and dont wanna do em.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    i doubt you can see many of your arteries. arteries are deep and veins are superficial for the most part so you are probably looking at veins. and yes i can see my veins too but my point was that for MOST people they need to be careful because there are more than normal in this area. and just because you have poked yourself 30 times with no problems doesnt mean it wont happen. let me know when you hit 300. people need to be careful and be informed thats why i said i would be more concerned with the fronts. and i really only shoot my delts and glutes but i may try quads again. just had a bad expeience and dont wanna do em.
    just curious, do you guys always aspirate ??

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    yes I always aspirate bc im scared of what could happen, I dont see how anybody could pinn in there bicep

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    or tricep, or calves. glutes and shoulders for me only.

dsw222 is offline Junior Member
    xxxx
    Last edited by dsw222; 02-01-2010 at 06:38 PM.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post
    my friend had a horrible experience with calves, so i dont think id ever try that

you guys should look into the ventrogluteal injection... definitely my favorite spot by FAR. easy to access, have never hit a nerve or vein, and completely painless (dont even feel a pinch, and never get sore after). i use ventro, delts, glutes, and occasionally quads, but im always a bit nervous to hit my quads cause ive heard so much about nerves.

ventro inject:
    http://www.nursing-standard.co.uk/ar...18n25p3942.pdf
    (acrobat doc)
    Nice one fella! Thats one im ganna be trying!

You been using that spot long?

STED is offline Associate Member
    Quads are such a simple place to inject! Rotate there

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quads, Delts, and Glutes are my fav. I have not had any scar tissue because this is my first cycle but I do rotate. I tried chest yesterday actually and am currently unable to workout because of the soreness. Test Prop btw

my friend had a horrible experience with calves, so i dont think id ever try that

you guys should look into the ventrogluteal injection... definitely my favorite spot by FAR. easy to access, have never hit a nerve or vein, and completely painless (dont even feel a pinch, and never get sore after). i use ventro, delts, glutes, and occasionally quads, but im always a bit nervous to hit my quads cause ive heard so much about nerves.

ventro inject:
    (acrobat doc)
    ventrogluteal is glutes........

Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    just curious, do you guys always aspirate??
    yes always..........

ventrogluteal is glutes........
    isnt it a part of the glute thats further round the leg? Thats what it looks like from the diagram.
    Further round the top of the leg than id go normally anyway..
    Last edited by shifty_git; 03-11-2008 at 10:19 AM.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nice one bro. I especially like the diagrams showing the nerves. That to me is really important to be aware of when injecting.

By any chance do you have PDF's of other inject sites? It's the nerve areas I'm mostly concerned about. Good looking out bro...

ventro inject:
    (acrobat doc)

Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Nice one bro. I especially like the diagrams showing the nerves. That to me is really important to be aware of when injecting.

By any chance do you have PDF's of other inject sites? It's the nerve areas I'm mostly concerned about. Good looking out bro...
    If you register on that nursing standards site you can get full access to injection methods.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post

i dont trust that pic. thats actually a horrible reference picture here this is a lot better. you'll see what i mean. shows both, and they very close in approximation.http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...chBox%26sa%3DN hope it works. its just animation versus real life.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks bros. I'm sure these come in handy to alot of bros who haven't injected yet good looking out...

i dont trust that pic. thats actually a horrible reference picture here this is a lot better. you'll see what i mean. shows both, and they very close in approximation.http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...chBox%26sa%3DN hope it works. its just animation versus real life.
    i see ya point lex! didnt bother studying that other guide as was ganna look properly later.
    ganna bookmark that page!

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    i see ya point lex! didnt bother studying that other guide as was ganna look properly later.
    ganna bookmark that page!
    sweet i am just glad for once i kinda know what the hell im talkin about. i appreciate the props shifty. peace

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    i dont really like to inject. My last cycle was slow esters, so i could get away with shoulders only. I started by using 21 gaugers, and i would just hit veins and nerve left an right. I got some smaller ones, and it was better. I was thinking about gluteal injects, but do you really need a 1 1/2 inch needle? that kinda freaks me out, those things a wicked looking...

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i look forward to it

Thread Information