fdrx7man is offline Member

novice DNP cycle what ya think?

Im thinking about doing my first Cycle of DNP here within the next 2 weeks.. my goals are to drop about 10 pounds.

never used this product before but ive used many AAS before. reciently tren .. Im around 13%BF now and weigh 200 pounds and 5'11" and 25 years of age as of this saturday! :-)

Since this is my first DNP cycle and it kinda scares me a lil so im thinking about doing just 200mg each day for the forst 3 days. then bumping up to 400mg a day for the next 14 days then stopping.

I dont want to take it a bunch more but i may bump to 600mg if i feel i can handle it but im not really thinking ill want too.

do you guys think 400mg for 2 weeks will show some decent results? like i said i wanna just drop 10pounds maybe a lil more but im not worried about it. and id like to be 10-11%BF by May. while doin my normal cardio and exercise. i just figured DNp can give me that extra edge to lean up!

goose is offline Banned
    Yes very good plan,I would use 4 days at 200 to see if you have a reaction,as the half-life is 36 hours,takes time to kick in.You will get good results,add some t3 in the mix.

cool cool ill up my 200mg days to 4 days then 14days of 400mg if things are goign well.. I have some liquid t3 already so ill just add some of that in, and do a mild cycle of test prop to keep muscle!

sound good??

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    cool cool ill up my 200mg days to 4 days then 14days of 400mg if things are goign well.. I have some liquid t3 already so ill just add some of that in, and do a mild cycle of test prop to keep muscle!

sound good??
    good plan,I would use 50mcg.Just split the dose 12 hours apart if you can when your on 400.good luck.
    Last edited by goose; 03-11-2008 at 01:02 PM.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    im currently 11 days in on a run with it...the first two i ran at 200mgs a day and then bumped it to 400 mgs a day....dont take all 400 mgs at the same time trust me!!! this is my second time to use it thats why i only ran 200mgs for two days...ill be on another 2-3 days....so far i have been sweating like crazy and really havent lost any scale wieht but i can def notice it and im holdin a shitload of water so im waitin to see what it does when i finish and lost the water.....last year i ran 200mg for 3 days and 400mgs for 4 for a total of 7 days and on day 10 i was down 12 lbs.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    definetly get some merida

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    definetly get some merida

is that a suppliment?

good advice.. i cant wait to drop my fat that i have and actually get below 12%BF!!! whoo hooo!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4 View Post
    is that a suppliment?
    script med

Chico Bandito is offline New Member
    Any update? I've been following DNP for a few years now but never got my feet wet.

i havent stared my cycle yet of it.. im waiting till im done with my aas cycle first.

Thread Information