Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love tren a

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Concept420 View Post
    ^^^ Haha, well, them and who else? has anyone JUST run tren?
    y wouldnt you just run a test along with it even at low levels??

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    Oh i know, and of course its the logical thing to do, but im just curious as to whether or not anyone has run it alone... Ive read about people running deca alone and suggesting good gains (not what i would do)... Anyone?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh i know, and of course its the logical thing to do, but im just curious as to whether or not anyone has run it alone... Ive read about people running deca alone and suggesting good gains (not what i would do)... Anyone?
    try it, i think you ll change your mind quickly. especially when your pee pee quits working for the lady

bigpianoman is offline New Member
    tren a hands down. do ED injects and all is good and stable. i would rather have the option of dropping tren a and sides going away in 48 hours, rather then suffering 7 days with tren e.

always running a test base. why wouldn't you?

fdrx7man is offline Member
    ? test base is almost a have too.

HolyBlade is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    ? test base is almost a have too.

with most products it is a have to.

^ agreed.. no matter what i run i always have some form of test for starters.

Fantomg is offline Banned
    ^^^ Haha, well, them and who else? has anyone JUST run tren?
    I was running TA alone for the first 3 weeks @ 75mg eod. 1st week, high libido. End of 3rd week, gone.... off like a light switch. Instead of throwing in inj test, I had Testim (test gel 50mg/tube) and used that (50mg/ed) to see if it would fix the tren d***. Within 4 days I was chasing ugly girls again. I didn't throw in the gel expecting any gains, but it certainly worked for the libido while on TA. TA is one of those AAS that will work by itself quite well, but unfortunately for most, there is a price to pay. However, for an OTC remedy.... Try duct tape and a popsicle stick.
    Last edited by Fantomg; 03-14-2008 at 10:15 AM.

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantomg View Post
    I was running TA alone for the first 3 weeks @ 75mg eod. 1st week, high libido. End of 3rd week, gone.... off like a light switch. Instead of throwing in inj test, I had Testim (test gel 50mg/tube) and used that (50mg/ed) to see if it would fix the tren d***. Within 4 days I was chasing ugly girls again. I didn't throw in the gel expecting any gains, but it certainly worked for the libido while on TA. TA is one of those AAS that will work by itself quite well, but unfortunately for most, there is a price to pay. However, for an OTC remedy.... Try duct tape and a popsicle stick.
    Duct tape and popsicle stick, got it actually a popsicle stick might be too wide, toothpick work?

Really tho, i didn't intend on running that alone, just interested in hearing about any possible success stories

Chico Bandito is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C View Post
    tren e is awesome...last cycle was Test E and Tren E.... 800mg test and 400mg tren e a week i brewed them together a 200 / 100 per mg mix ..i did 4cc a week... 2 on mon and 2 on thurs..the long ester tren was perfect! i have all my brews written down....3% and 6% Ba and Bb 70 % cott oil and 30% eo stable and painless
    Is 30% EO really that nessecary? You using it for ease of pain or stability? I was about to brew up the same mix. Thanks, Chico.

Duct tape and popsicle stick, got it actually a popsicle stick might be too wide, toothpick work?

Really tho, i didn't intend on running that alone, just interested in hearing about any possible success stories

McGyiver if thats how ya spell it could make a nuke with that stuff!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information