mriggy is offline New Member

How Long Does It Take TO Get A Seizure Letter???

I've ordered my package and it was split into 3 packages but 2 of them made it and I still get a package out there. It usually takes 10 days from being shipped to arrive. Any advice?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i heard of it taking 30 days and i have heard of it taking up to 6 months

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    I got one six months late one time

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    at this point not much you can do but wait. Ask your source when he sent final package.

Gears is offline Member
    How often do seizures happen, and when do they have the right to search your bag?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    seizures happen all the time as they are random checks...all they need is reasonable suspicion.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mriggy View Post
    I've ordered my package and it was split into 3 packages but 2 of them made it and I still get a package out there. It usually takes 10 days from being shipped to arrive. Any advice?
    i think the time is coming where actually you will probably not ever get seizure letters anymore. i have posted this before but really nobody cares but here it goes again. we all know that l.e. and customs constantly watches these boards and it is posted how if you can produce a seizure letter they will resend. well guess what if there is no sizure letter there is no resending of the gear. just like sachets...if people would have kept their mouths shut about them and not post pics of them you would probably see a lot more of them get through customs but now they know. and get seized. i am not saying your stuff even got seized. i ahve actually heard of stuff taking a couple of months after recieving the others. who knows or maybe they are scammers and not sending a third package. it could be many things but when you order through the mail you should just bank on it not showing and if it does great but if it doenst you should never be surprised. jmo.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    i think the time is coming where actually you will probably not ever get seizure letters anymore. i have posted this before but really nobody cares but here it goes again. we all know that l.e. and customs constantly watches these boards and it is posted how if you can produce a seizure letter they will resend. well guess what if there is no sizure letter there is no resending of the gear. just like sachets...if people would have kept their mouths shut about them and not post pics of them you would probably see a lot more of them get through customs but now they know. and get seized. i am not saying your stuff even got seized. i ahve actually heard of stuff taking a couple of months after recieving the others. who knows or maybe they are scammers and not sending a third package. it could be many things but when you order through the mail you should just bank on it not showing and if it does great but if it doenst you should never be surprised. jmo.
    Great post and maybe should be in the rules if not too late already. Yeah I've beeen hearing alot of ppl on various boards calling "scam" cause their not getting there gear. I suspect you're right about letters not always being sent out. And packaging techniques mentioned is plain stupid!

PT
    its definatly way to late bro. i agree that alot of things should be kept secret and they are on certain boards but the fed's and custom officers have know about all of this for a while because of these boards

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    i've ordered my stuff and only got nolva haven't gotten any test yet... it has been about 15 days... i am keeping my fingers crossed and waiting.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post

totally agree, and i would also like to add...THAT I DON'T THINK ANYONE ON ANY OF THE BOARDS SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY PURCHASE THIER GEAR OR HOW THEY RECIEVE IT WHAT IT COMES IN ETC...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy View Post
    totally agree, and i would also like to add...THAT I DON'T THINK ANYONE ON ANY OF THE BOARDS SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY PURCHASE THIER GEAR OR HOW THEY RECIEVE IT WHAT IT COMES IN ETC...
    THANK YOU as Ive been saying this OVER and OVER again....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    THANK YOU as Ive been saying this OVER and OVER again....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

none of this sh*t would have happened if these were rules on all the boards, i mean for me it's common sense, but u gotta figure some people aren't as smart as some of us are also people should only post pics of their gear if it's common known. if it's a sachet, or ug lab DON'T

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4 View Post
    i've ordered my stuff and only got nolva haven't gotten any test yet... it has been about 15 days... i am keeping my fingers crossed and waiting.
    if you ordered international like im sure you did then 15 days isnt bad at all for alot of those people. i cant belive your asking about a seziure letter after only 15 days. most international sources would blacklist you for even posting this after only 15 days

Thread Information