Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    aldenz28 is offline New Member

deca-durabolin by itself?

i just started taking deca by itself. im planing on injecting once a week 200 mg for 12weeks. i only weigh 175 pounds and im 6,1. this is my second time taking roids. I am reading articles online saying its a waist of time to take deca without testerone injections. Am i not going to see gains with just deca. i dont no what to believe on the internet. im 21 years old. i took dianabol oral 20 mg a day for my first time and had good results but lost it after cycle. i have nolvadex for the pct
    Last edited by aldenz28; 03-13-2008 at 08:26 PM.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't do it, how old are you?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Very bad idea for a number of reasons. Bump for your age, info on your first cycle and pct, and diet.

3dgamer is offline Junior Member
    Aldenz,

If it makes ya feel any better, I'm getting ready to do the same thing because lost Sus connection and am worn out trying to find another...

Based on the various posts in various places on this, ppl seem to agree that is isn't a "best practice" however some folks have reported gains nonetheless...

Good luck to us both

im 21

Big
    what was your first cycle and pct, and how long ago?

first cycle

my first cycle was the oral dianabol 20 mg a day for 8 weeks. about 8 months ago

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by aldenz28 View Post
    my first cycle was the oral dianabol 20 mg a day for 8 weeks. about 8 months ago
    and pct? wow, work with me here...

my pct was nolvadex for 2 weeks.

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    Bro you need to read more. The only way we can help you is if you provide enough information to come up with a conclusion. From what I have gathered from you thus far it's most likely a consenus that you are not ready to be cycleing, so spend sometime looking around this site and others and you will be able to help yourself much better.

yea i would agree with u. but i alread started taking it. should i take nolvadex while on deca , would that get my natural test going. or should i wate to get testerone . i have only done one injection so far. i spent alot of money and dont want it to go to waist

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    imo u should stop. can't u see from your first dbol experience that if u don't do it properly you will lose whatever gains u made anyway. i don't believe that you did pct the first time. you seemed to make it up on the fly when questioned. god knows what effect that had on your endocrine system. you are playing a very dangerous game my friend, u think at 21 that u are bulletproof, u r not believe me. you really could damage the balance of your natural systems FOR LIFE if you are not careful. it is obvious from how you are talking that you have not even done the bare minimum of reading that you need to. it is immature of you to say, "well i've already started so it's too late now". it's not to late yet. just stop. now. from your stats it sounds like your diet and your training could do with a total overhaul. trust these guys when they tell you this is a bad idea, they're not just telling you that for their own entertainment, it's because they are genuinely concerne for your welfare. you have alot more gains to make NATURALLY b4 you go screwing around with AS. and that's what you have been doing up until now, screwing around with potentially dangerous substances. not smart at all. i think u need to step back, relax, do alot more reading. start by watching this http://www.dailymotion.com/related/4...ar-pt1_extreme. good luck mate. don't **** around with your body, u only get one.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    "The moral of this story? Always use Testosterone with your Deca ! I suggest 200mgs, minimum, to avoid impotence and sexual dysfunction." thats right off the steriod profile forum so you need to read more...IMO stop read about a good PCT and start that

yea i would agree with u. but i alread started taking it. should i take nolvadex while on deca, would that get my natural test going. or should i wate to get testerone. i have only done one injection so far. i spent alot of money and dont want it to go to waist
    wow.

so il stop my cycle and save it for later. iv had one injection so far, would that one injcion of 200 mg 2 days ago be enough to take nolvadex or am i ok.

you're fine. That shouldnt affect your endogenous testosterone and it certainly isnt gonna cause gyno. If your nips get sore I wouldnt worry bc thats really not enough to sustain any real breast growth. I'm glad you got here in time to avoid any disasters bro.

If it really only was one injection, then take a deep breath and relax. If it was more u need to tell us so we can help you.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Deca Alone Can Shut You Down. I Won't Flame You But Some Form Of Test Needs To Be The Base Of Any Cycle. Are You Not Using Test Because You Cant Get It? Because If You Can Get It, Run A Test Only Cycle Or Add Test To The Deca And You'll Love The Experience. Now Years Ago Before I Was Educated, My First Cycle Was Deca Only. I Did Fine With No Side Effects. Make Sure You Take Clomid When Your Done Just In Case. You Can Get Clomid Online At Alot Of Different Sites. However, 200mg Is Just Not Enough Deca To Do Anything. You Really Need 400-500mg Minimum. I'm Not Just Saying That Either, At 200mg You Are Altering Your Hormones Enough To Have Side Effects But Not Enough For Gains. So If You Must Do Deca Alone, At Least Take A Worth While Dose. From 500mg/wk, I Got Good Gains. Granted, It Was My First Cycle, But I Gained 14 Solid Pounds With No Side Effects And Kept It On. I Am In No Way Saying Deca Alone Is Smart But Because I Have Done It, I Can't Bash On You. At Least Do Enough To See Gains Though. But In Conclusion, Add Test!!!!!!!! I Can't Stress That Enough. For Future Reference, Run Test In Every Cycle. You Can Use It Alone. If You Do Stack It With Something Such As Deca Or Eq, Make Sure The Amount Of Test Is Equal To Or Greater Than Whatever Your Stacking It With. Oh And I Can't Stress Enough, 500 Mg/wk Each For Test, Deca, Eq, Etc... Is Where You Should Start.

so il stop my cycle and save it for later. iv had one injection so far, would that one injcion of 200 mg 2 days ago be enough to take nolvadex or am i ok.
    you're fine. stop. do alot more research. really. you should only consider going back on when you have maxed your natural gains. you need to make sure your conective tissues and tendons have reached their full strength etc. etc. there are so many good reasons for u to wait. seriously, train hard, diet hard, you'll know when you've reached a plateau, because no matter what you try you won't be able to grow. THAT IS THE TIME to go back on. by then you will know so much, you probably won't even need to ask questions. sincerely all the best.

JSola is offline Associate Member
    You should be ok, just stop now. A while back I did decca by itself for a couple weeks and it took over a month after stopping to get my dick to work again. It really messed me up and my girl wasn't to happy either. Spend some REAL time on this site asking questions and doing research.

Quote Originally Posted by duggadoo View Post
    "The moral of this story? Always use Testosterone with your Deca! I suggest 200mgs, minimum, to avoid impotence and sexual dysfunction." thats right off the steriod profile forum so you need to read more...IMO stop read about a good PCT and start that
    yeah great first post. real helpful. he's 6' 1" 175 and 21 years old. "the moral of the story" is he needs to ****ing learn how to diet and train correctly. thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets View Post
    Deca Alone Can Shut You Down. I Won't Flame You But Some Form Of Test Needs To Be The Base Of Any Cycle. Are You Not Using Test Because You Cant Get It? Because If You Can Get It, Run A Test Only Cycle Or Add Test To The Deca And You'll Love The Experience. Now Years Ago Before I Was Educated, My First Cycle Was Deca Only. I Did Fine With No Side Effects. Make Sure You Take Clomid When Your Done Just In Case. You Can Get Clomid Online At Alot Of Different Sites. However, 200mg Is Just Not Enough Deca To Do Anything. You Really Need 400-500mg Minimum. I'm Not Just Saying That Either, At 200mg You Are Altering Your Hormones Enough To Have Side Effects But Not Enough For Gains. So If You Must Do Deca Alone, At Least Take A Worth While Dose. From 500mg/wk, I Got Good Gains. Granted, It Was My First Cycle, But I Gained 14 Solid Pounds With No Side Effects And Kept It On. I Am In No Way Saying Deca Alone Is Smart But Because I Have Done It, I Can't Bash On You. At Least Do Enough To See Gains Though. But In Conclusion, Add Test!!!!!!!! I Can't Stress That Enough. For Future Reference, Run Test In Every Cycle. You Can Use It Alone. If You Do Stack It With Something Such As Deca Or Eq, Make Sure The Amount Of Test Is Equal To Or Greater Than Whatever Your Stacking It With. Oh And I Can't Stress Enough, 500 Mg/wk Each For Test, Deca, Eq, Etc... Is Where You Should Start.
    did you read his stats?? he should START by learning how to train properly. **** me. the guy is 6' 1" and 77kg. do you not think he has a bit of work to do in the gym yet??!

i really have only taken one injection. i have a web site that mails the suff. it takes a month to get shipped but everythings real. il stop taking it for now. i really thank u guys for the help i no i sound like a retard

when i go back on the cycle would test cypionate be good

i really have only taken one injection. i have a web site that mails the suff. it takes a month to get shipped but everythings real. il stop taking it for now. i really thank u guys for the help i no i sound like a retard
    nah, man you don't sound like a retard. just young, inexperienced and overly keen to jump some important steps. i don't think anyone intended to make you feel like that. just some of the things you were saying were really worrying. that's all. your fine bro. hang around, do some reading, ask a few questions here and there. you're cool, don't sweat it. j

why don't you read more and try and make that decision for yourself. but yes test-enanthate or test-cyp would be a good starting point to consider when you are ready.

You're not a retard bro, you just don't know AAS yet. Thats nothing to be ashamed of. Thank God you came asking questions though, that prob saved you a lot of tears. Just train and diet hard, research it, get yourself ready. You should be in the gym 4-5 days a week all stoked about reaching your natural potential. We got great diet and workout forums, and lots of smart dudes, so chill, read, post, get to know people.

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    You're not a retard bro, you just don't know AAS yet. Thats nothing to be ashamed of. Thank God you came asking questions though, that prob saved you a lot of tears. Just train and diet hard, research it, get yourself ready. You should be in the gym 4-5 days a week all stoked about reaching your natural potential. We got great diet and workout forums, and lots of smart dudes, so chill, read, post, get to know people.
    thank **** for that. good one rapacious.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    did you read his stats?? he should START by learning how to train properly. **** me. the guy is 6' 1" and 77kg. do you not think he has a bit of work to do in the gym yet??!
    Your right and i totally agree. I just figure someone who got this far without researching is going to do it anyways. When I took my first cycle, this site wasnt around and i got bad information from somebody in the gym. God bless this site and the information available.

thank **** for that. good one rapacious.
    you know how I roll bra

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets View Post
    Your right and i totally agree. I just figure someone who got this far without researching is going to do it anyways. When I took my first cycle, this site wasnt around and i got bad information from somebody in the gym. God bless this site and the information available.
    so that would be a good reason to go on and tell him to continue doing the wrong thing? he doesn't need AS yet. why not tell him to stop and utilize the site and that information before continuing then.

that shit was expensive. if you guys r saying im not going to get good results from it im stoping it till i have test. i get enough protien and work out 4 days a week it just dosnt sound like deca alone is worth it and **** not being able to get a hard on my girl would be pissed

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    you know how I roll bra
    yeah bro. you're stylin!

that shit was expensive. if you guys r saying im not going to get good results from it im stoping it till i have test. i get enough protien and work out 4 days a week it just dosnt sound like deca alone is worth it and **** not being able to get a hard on my girl would be pissed
    it will be waiting in the cupboard for you when you're ready, and yes she would! if you really think you are training and eating right then you just have to continue doing more of the same coz 6'1" 175 just don't add up. you need to at least put on another 10lb quality muscle imo.

lmsays is offline New Member
    My first real cycle was a deca only cycle and I had super gains. My dick even stayed hard. Something else that's kinda funny is I had my first wet dream on it. I was 20 or 21 when I did that cycle. Doing deca now just by iteself would kill my sex drive though. Basically the effects of deca only cycles are different from individual to individual and things change when you age. It's not an ideal cyle but you could still make pretty good gains. Odds are you will be shut down hard and nolvadex won't cut it. If using a single compound for pct, I'd use aromasin or arimidex but definately not nolvadex alone. Probably best advice would be to use Anthony Robert's pct. It's a mix of hcg , aromasin, and nolvaex. You should look that info up.

Quote Originally Posted by lmsays View Post
    My first real cycle was a deca only cycle and I had super gains. My dick even stayed hard. Something else that's kinda funny is I had my first wet dream on it. I was 20 or 21 when I did that cycle. Doing deca now just by iteself would kill my sex drive though. Basically the effects of deca only cycles are different from individual to individual and things change when you age. It's not an ideal cyle but you could still make pretty good gains. Odds are you will be shut down hard and nolvadex won't cut it. If using a single compound for pct, I'd use aromasin or arimidex but definately not nolvadex alone. Probably best advice would be to use Anthony Robert's pct. It's a mix of hcg, aromasin, and nolvaex. You should look that info up.
    did you bother reading the rest of the thread buddy? he's been advised to stop his AAS use for now, that's the best advice. thanks for your wet dream story though, fascinating.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    imo u should stop. can't u see from your first dbol experience that if u don't do it properly you will lose whatever gains u made anyway. i don't believe that you did pct the first time. you seemed to make it up on the fly when questioned. god knows what effect that had on your endocrine system. you are playing a very dangerous game my friend, u think at 21 that u are bulletproof, u r not believe me. you really could damage the balance of your natural systems FOR LIFE if you are not careful. it is obvious from how you are talking that you have not even done the bare minimum of reading that you need to. it is immature of you to say, "well i've already started so it's too late now". it's not to late yet. just stop. now. from your stats it sounds like your diet and your training could do with a total overhaul. trust these guys when they tell you this is a bad idea, they're not just telling you that for their own entertainment, it's because they are genuinely concerne for your welfare. you have alot more gains to make NATURALLY b4 you go screwing around with AS. and that's what you have been doing up until now, screwing around with potentially dangerous substances. not smart at all. i think u need to step back, relax, do alot more reading. start by watching this http://www.dailymotion.com/related/4...ar-pt1_extreme. good luck mate. don't **** around with your body, u only get one.
    Where did you find time to wrote all those words J??

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Where did you find time to wrote all those words J??
    took me friggin' hours. you know i can only type with my dick.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    took me friggin' hours. you know i can only type with my dick.
    I know but I was surprised because I also know you spend almost all of your day on jerking yourself till your penis bleed...

I know but I was surprised because I also know you spend almost all of your day on jerking yourself till your penis bleed...
    all the while i chant, Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee, you the only one for mee.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    *Puke*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information