Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cslade305 is offline Junior Member
    Hey man. Hope you really will take all the advice. I was in the same situation - had deca only, bad advice, and no research. This site is amazing as are most peoples suggestions. Fortunately I was able to get some test and saved my cycle. Besides adding the test which it sounds like you're willing to wait and do, diet is so key. I was way off on my food intake. Had I done my cycle without altering my diet I don't think I would have experienced good gains. While you're waiting for the test, read info in the diet forum. Calculate your food needs using the formulas found in threads. I was amazed at how much more food (the right ones) I needed to consume based on my age, height and activity level. Good luck.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cslade305 View Post
    Hey man. Hope you really will take all the advice. I was in the same situation - had deca only, bad advice, and no research. This site is amazing as are most peoples suggestions. Fortunately I was able to get some test and saved my cycle. Besides adding the test which it sounds like you're willing to wait and do, diet is so key. I was way off on my food intake. Had I done my cycle without altering my diet I don't think I would have experienced good gains. While you're waiting for the test, read info in the diet forum. Calculate your food needs using the formulas found in threads. I was amazed at how much more food (the right ones) I needed to consume based on my age, height and activity level. Good luck.
    word!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    two words, HELL NO! Are you friends with a guy called ross by any chance?

aldenz28 is offline New Member
    yea but i only got enough for 200 mg for 12 weeks. If i double that a week its only enough for 6 weeks. if i stop my cycle now and order test cyponate would 200 mg of deca a week and 250 of test a week be enough for 12 weeks. and what should i get for a pct. i have nolvadex already.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Life of ross? .. lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by aldenz28 View Post
    yea but i only got enough for 200 mg for 12 weeks. If i double that a week its only enough for 6 weeks. if i stop my cycle now and order test cyponate would 200 mg of deca a week and 250 of test a week be enough for 12 weeks. and what should i get for a pct. i have nolvadex already.

Firstly - BAD planning
    Secondly - Bad Planning
    Thirdly - BAD planning

Please plan before making rational Decisions

aldenz28 is offline New Member
    yea im guna wate thanks to you guys. i spent over 300 bucks on 12 viles of deca , 10 needles and nolvadex . its not worth it if im not guna see anything out of it

Baba is offline Associate Member
    your dick would prolly hate you.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    Life of ross? .. lmfao
    He goes by many names, spreading crap about not using test.

Alden - seriously dude, wait till you have everything before you start any cycle, you aren't 80 years old, you have time. Be patient. A well planned cycle where you have everything you need and back up in case anything goes wrong will be far more beneficial than a mish mash.

Quote Originally Posted by Baba View Post
    your dick would prolly hate you.
    LMFAO!!!! hahahaha!

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dgamer View Post
    Aldenz,

If it makes ya feel any better, I'm getting ready to do the same thing because lost Sus connection and am worn out trying to find another...

Based on the various posts in various places on this, ppl seem to agree that is isn't a "best practice" however some folks have reported gains nonetheless...

Good luck to us both

people dont dispute getting gains from deca only, its the side effects that some people get from doing it that is the problem

do some research

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information