K.Biz is offline Banned

Knee Swelling....?

Ok so on monday at about 10pm i injected for my first time. 2 CC's of test cyp into my quad.

I had my buddy here who just finsihed his 8 weeks of test cyp the same thing, assist me and watch me to make sure i did everything correctly.

Everything went smooth, inject was painless, no bleeding, as smooth as could be!

He said the the next couple days were going to suck pretty bad, since my body hasto get used to a foriegn object obviously going into my leg.

anyway next day i could barley walk, now im walking back to normal and its been getting better ever since. BUT my knee looks like it has fluid in it, or its swelling. Its not red, no fever, its not hot to touch, just a little painful, i cant fully bend down on it since it seems like there fluid at my knee

My next inject is monday in my other leg, and if this goes away i will do it. but what happens if this isnt gone by tomorrow or saturday?

has anyone else expereinced anything like this before? i need some info. im not really in much pain anywhere from 1-10 it prob like a 2 or 3, nothing horrible. anyway, let me know, im going to wait till saturday.... if its not gone ill prob hit the hospital.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Could be a multitude of things. Possibly just your body reacting to the injection. No signs of infection. Possibly not a deep enough inject has excess oil pooling at your nearest joint. If nothing changes then see the doc. But im sure with some ice/heat and advil, it should go away

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    if it feels like fluid in your knee dont put heat on it will agitated it more and make it worse so ice it and if you can go see a chiropractor/physical therapist and see if they will put Electro Stim on it because that helps get rid of swelling as well... just had an ACL repair and Ice and Stim did wonders to get rid of the fluid... Hope it clears up on its own and I hope i helped alittle

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duggadoo View Post
    if it feels like fluid in your knee dont put heat on it will agitated it more and make it worse so ice it and if you can go see a chiropractor/physical therapist and see if they will put Electro Stim on it because that helps get rid of swelling as well... just had an ACL repair and Ice and Stim did wonders to get rid of the fluid... Hope it clears up on its own and I hope i helped alittle
    i used to get that when i twisted my knee. the trainer had me hooked up for 10-15 mins and wit an ice bag. i miss those days

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    Yea I get it couple times a week... I love it haha whoever thought being shocked would feel so great

mad04007 is offline Junior Member
    ha ha i just did the exact same thing! its my week 5 inject of 1cc test cyp and 1 cc tren e. i do my quad and the next day my knee looks retarded. its HUGE! it felt like it was filled with fluid....i couldnt bend it!! but in the next two days it went down and now its been 4-5 days, feels great. cant wait to do my other quad now...ha u should be fine

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mad04007 View Post
    ha ha i just did the exact same thing! its my week 5 inject of 1cc test cyp and 1 cc tren e. i do my quad and the next day my knee looks retarded. its HUGE! it felt like it was filled with fluid....i couldnt bend it!! but in the next two days it went down and now its been 4-5 days, feels great. cant wait to do my other quad now...ha u should be fine
    It was a virgin muscle so im hoppping it goes down. its still sowllen but it doesnt hurt much anymore. we'll see what happens over the next few days...

Thanks for the advice guys, sh*t like this gets to me hahaa.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz View Post
    Ok so on monday at about 10pm i injected for my first time. 2 CC's of test cyp into my quad.

I had my buddy here who just finsihed his 8 weeks of test cyp the same thing, assist me and watch me to make sure i did everything correctly.

Everything went smooth, inject was painless, no bleeding, as smooth as could be!

He said the the next couple days were going to suck pretty bad, since my body hasto get used to a foriegn object obviously going into my leg.

anyway next day i could barley walk, now im walking back to normal and its been getting better ever since. BUT my knee looks like it has fluid in it, or its swelling. Its not red, no fever, its not hot to touch, just a little painful, i cant fully bend down on it since it seems like there fluid at my knee

My next inject is monday in my other leg, and if this goes away i will do it. but what happens if this isnt gone by tomorrow or saturday?

has anyone else expereinced anything like this before? i need some info. im not really in much pain anywhere from 1-10 it prob like a 2 or 3, nothing horrible. anyway, let me know, im going to wait till saturday.... if its not gone ill prob hit the hospital.

bro i injected test 250 into my thigh into the right side of it, 2 days later my leg was swallen and my knee was BAD i couldnt walk or anything it was horrible for about 3 days i was literally limping, went to the doctor he said it was in infection he said it was real bad and id have to have shit drained out and everything, however i went to my dad (hes a vet) HE said ummm if you injected its probably your body just freaking out, gave me pain meds and some stuff for inflamation and said go home, 2 days later i was back to normal

he also said my body might be alergic to enth. ester or BA% might be too high

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    That's Odd

Zino is offline Associate Member

Unhappy

Im having the same problem. Injected for the first time at about noon on Monday (500mg test enth/400mg equipose) into my quad. The injection went flawless but I slowly started experiencing the expected virgin muscle pain. Now at 36 hours i can't use any force on my quad. Its been this bad for about 10 hrs now and my knee is a little bit swollen but quite tender to the touch. I'm about to take some benadryl incase its an allergy thing as well as to help me sleep. Did any of you experience such intense pain after your shot?

Thanks!
    newb

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Im having the same problem. Injected for the first time at about noon on Monday (500mg test enth/400mg equipose) into my quad. The injection went flawless but I slowly started experiencing the expected virgin muscle pain. Now at 36 hours i can't use any force on my quad. Its been this bad for about 10 hrs now and my knee is a little bit swollen but quite tender to the touch. I'm about to take some benadryl incase its an allergy thing as well as to help me sleep. Did any of you experience such intense pain after your shot?

Thanks!
    newb
    bro u just injected 500mg of test e thats 2cc in a matter of minutes and some eq on top of it, its gonna fuc**ng swell lol

buuuut a few things to consider

1) its a virgin muscle
    2) how long did it take u to push the liquid out?
    3) how big is ur needle?
    4) u did inject a fairley large amount into a virgin muscle
    5) did you clean the area good?
    6) the BA concentration might be too high in test
    7) you might be alergic to the enth. ester
    8) your gear might just be bad

Thread Information