Thread: hgh

twiggy1986 is offline New Member

hgh

lo guys,
    3wks into a cycle of 2ml of test400 wk and 50mg tbol ed thinking of adding hgh to my cycle-would u guys recommend i finish my current cycle 1st or go for it? Also, does hgh work like test in the sense that more hgh =more gains?i know it takes a while to kick in thinkin of frontloadin? Thanks in advance!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about some stats first? And more test does NOT equal more gains..not sure why youre thinking that one..what are you hoping to achieve by using HGH?

maybe wrong bout the test just goin on exp and what iv read.stats are 21yrs 6ft 1 178lbs bf 7%. With the hgh the gains are good and hoping it will help with the cartiledge problems i have in my knees maybe wrong just a thought!

have you done any research on HGH? Its not something you use short term, its a long term committment >6 months or so..and youre probably too young to really benefit from it anyway..besides its not really a mass building compound either..based off your stats, I think you need to work more on your diet and stay away from the gear..youve got plenty of room to grow naturally first

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    have you done any research on HGH? Its not something you use short term, its a long term committment >6 months or so..and youre probably too young to really benefit from it anyway..besides its not really a mass building compound either..based off your stats, I think you need to work more on your diet and stay away from the gear..youve got plenty of room to grow naturally first
    definitely bro - you're only 21 - i wouldnt even think of touching AAS/HGH until 24-25 ... then you kinda level off.. anywho .. since you're already on.. finish what you have started , stay away from HGH ... you need to be on it 6 mo.s plus and its really pricey stuff to be playing with when you dont really know how to utilize the substance

thanks for the advice guys probably a future cycle. Geneticaly i think i have already reached my peak- my old man n his old man werent the biggest of guys! Can u guys recommend anything that will be easy on my joints but i dnt wana blow up like dbol or anadrol

Quote Originally Posted by twiggy1986 View Post
    thanks for the advice guys probably a future cycle. Geneticaly i think i have already reached my peak- my old man n his old man werent the biggest of guys! Can u guys recommend anything that will be easy on my joints but i dnt wana blow up like dbol or anadrol
    what does your diet look like? How many cals you eat daily and how many come from pro/fat/carb? if you cant gain naturally at your weight, i highly doubt you'll gain much from steroids ..that tells me something is wrong with your diet..youve got to eat, eat, eat, and eat if you wanna get big

Thread Information