jojotheman is offline Junior Member

how long can i prolong my cycle?

basically im on an 8 week (mild) cycle as its one of my first, im taking 250mg sust/wk and 200mg/deca week and 30mg dianabol /day, i wanna start a cutting cycle with test enth 500mg/wk and winny 50mg/ day for 10 weeks. should i wait until ive finished my first cycle, run a pct and then start a new cutting cycle or can i just run one strait into the other and run a full pct after that? what will the effects be? jojo

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you should of run the deca for 12 weeks bro and make sure you stop the deca 2 weeks before the test then start pct 10 days after your last test injection. i would hit up the pct then run a new cycle in 2 months but if you cant wait that long then just switch right over to the cutter but its not easy. you'll have to eat healthy, train differently and up the cardio

can i ask why?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    What are your stats?

height 5'9" 175lbs 12% body fat

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats, cycle experience for starters? You realize by doing what you propose, you will have been only cycle for about 6 months? You will be shut down hard and you will have a hard time recovering, especially if you havent cycle like that before

Age? Also, you started another thread asking about differences of sust and enat. It doesnt sound like you were prepared when you started this first cycle.

im 22, its my 2nd cycle. is it safe/recommended?

what is i get some hcg or proviron to incorporate in my cycle?

It isn't recommended IMO. It would be better to stop or finish the present cycle, do pct< btw, what is yours planned? Wait then start the cycle longhorn showed you on the other thread. Long cycles can play havic on your endocrine system.

my pct is same as longhorns, what is your endocrine system and how is it affected? its just my first current cycle is very mild and disappoining. is it really neccessary? im only on 1ml of sust and 2ml of deca /week

well I never listed a PCT protocol..i just told you the weeks to do it..if your cycle is disappointing, its most likely a result of a poor diet..steroids arent magic beans, you need to work hard and eat your ass off if you wann put on size..my guess is youre not eating enough cals..youre taking plenty of gear to see growth

so what affect does it have on the endocrine system?

being shut down that long, can take your body months to recover..and what ends up happening is that people feel like crap so instead of going through it..they end up jumping back on cycle way too soon and their body never fully recovers

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    you should of run the deca for 12 weeks bro and make sure you stop the deca 2 weeks before the test then start pct 10 days after your last test injection. i would hit up the pct then run a new cycle in 2 months but if you cant wait that long then just switch right over to the cutter but its not easy. you'll have to eat healthy, train differently and up the cardio
    can i ask why?

so would you recommend i get some hcg or proviron in there?

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojotheman View Post
    so what affect does it have on the endocrine system?
    you have been loading the board with multiple threads asking this and that all of which are things you should know and understand before you start THINKING about cycling. PLEASE FOR YOUR HEALTH read and learn and know what you are getting into. If you don't know what the endocrine system is, the difference between tests, which is better for certain uses, YOU ARE NOT READY!

No one cares if you are loading the board with questions that are legitimate and critiques and information that isn't readily available. However, this is all one google search away or a forum search or even just looking over the website. I'm not trying to flame you or bust your balls but you can greatly screw your body up if you just start throwing stuff into your body and don't know how to properly monitor/use it.

Sorry to vent and please dont be afraid to ask questions, but come in with some knowledge of what you are talking about prior.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by jojotheman View Post
    can i ask why?
    why you should run deca for 12 weeks? because it takes a long time for it to kick in

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    why you should run deca for 12 weeks? because it takes a long time for it to kick in
    not true for all people. for me it kicks in about 2 weeks. I run it for 6 w/ test enan or deconate and a short or no estered hormone. good gains

PT
    sorry to inform you bro but your levles are not peaked at the 2nd week of using deca . i will look for the blood results and post them for you

sorry to inform you bro but your levles are not peaked at the 2nd week of using deca. i will look for the blood results and post them for you
    didnt mean to imply my levels were peaked. I take deca for my joints and in about 2 weeks my joints are right.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    didnt mean to imply my levels were peaked. I take deca for my joints and in about 2 weeks my joints are right.
    ok i got you. sorry, just a little miscomunication

ok i got you. sorry, just a little miscomunication
    its all good

hauss man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    stats, cycle experience for starters? You realize by doing what you propose, you will have been only cycle for about 6 months? You will be shut down hard and you will have a hard time recovering, especially if you havent cycle like that before
    actually it will be more like 4 months, which isn't that long. and why would he have a harder time recovering if he had'nt done a cycle like this before? I would think if he had done several cycles like this, then his hpta would be less then if it was his first, in sense making it easier to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    actually it will be more like 4 months, which isn't that long. and why would he have a harder time recovering if he had'nt done a cycle like this before? I would think if he had done several cycles like this, then his hpta would be less then if it was his first, in sense making it easier to recover.
    actually he said hes at halfway thru at week 8 so that means 16 weeks and wants to do 10 more after that, which equals 26 weeks or half a year!! Ive found that I can recover better the more experience I have with PCT..I know what compounds works best for me and what doesnt work as well..then again I always have had blood work done too

rager is offline Member
    sorry to inform you bro but your levles are not peaked at the 2nd week of using deca. i will look for the blood results and post them for you
    I find it very hard to believe Deca is booting in Two weeks?

actually he said hes at halfway thru at week 8 so that means 16 weeks and wants to do 10 more after that, which equals 26 weeks or half a year!! Ive found that I can recover better the more experience I have with PCT..I know what compounds works best for me and what doesnt work as well..then again I always have had blood work done too
    i guess i missed it, because all i read was he was doing an 8 week mild cycle and wanted to jump straight into a cutter

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    i guess i missed it, because all i read was he was doing an 8 week mild cycle and wanted to jump straight into a cutter
    no you were right, im at week 4. half way though an 8 week cycle. so total it will be about 4 months

i thought that said mid, not mild cycle..my bad..personally i think 8 weeks is too short for sust and deca ..need to go 10, preferably 12..heres a better thought, instead of switching to test e..just keep using sust and extend the cycle a few extra weeks..try something like this

1-15- Sust
    1-11 Deca
    12-18 winny.

start PCT 18 days after last shot of sust (24 hours after last dose of winny)..its a lot simpler that switching all kinds of stuff up

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by rager View Post
    I find it very hard to believe Deca is booting in Two weeks?
    do a little research bro and you'll find out. im not really sure what your saying here though. are you saying that you dont belive that you have any deca in your system after 2 weeks? if so then your wrong. like i said your levles arnt peaking until around week 4 but they are increased by week 2 my man.

i thought that said mid, not mild cycle..my bad..personally i think 8 weeks is too short for sust and deca ..need to go 10, preferably 12..heres a better thought, instead of switching to test e..just keep using sust and extend the cycle a few extra weeks..try something like this

1-15- Sust
    1-11 Deca
    12-18 winny.

start PCT 18 days after last shot of sust (24 hours after last dose of winny)..its a lot simpler that switching all kinds of stuff up
    that cycle is garbage.

Thread Information