maxneo553 is offline Junior Member

Novice Just Beginning To Use Steroids

I'm trying to gain mass. What I was going to do was to take Dianabol at 15mg per day with Nolvadex at 20mg per day on a 8 week cycle. Approx how much weight will I gain from this, also i'm 18 turning 19 soon and I think im still growing a bit will the Dbol stunt my growth even though im taking it in low doses. Will I be able to keep my gains after i stop, also whats a good work out just to gain some muscle mass (I have my own workout bu i just wanna hear some suggestions). Also how much will i have to change my diet ( will i have to greatly increase my calorie intake etc.) and will i be able to eat junk food as much.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Stats beside age, weight, height, yrs. training

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    at youre age you do NOT need steroids ..learn how to properly eat if you wanna build muscle..if you cant gain naturally, then you wont gain much from steroids either..diet is 90% of this game

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is how you must eat if you wanna grow

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

steroids arent magic beans..you should only consider them after you have trained for quite some time and have a solid understanding of training and proper nutrition and have a solid muscular base built up..you dont have any of those at 18 years old

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    this is how you must eat if you wanna grow

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

steroids arent magic beans..you should only consider them after you have trained for quite some time and have a solid understanding of training and proper nutrition and have a solid muscular base built up..you dont have any of those at 18 years old
    true, listen to longhorn. my bet is you probably don't even have the proper mind muscle connection needed to make great gains or maybe not even proper training in general.

right now your hormones are at their peak and the last thing you want to do is shut them down or mess with your body in this way.

it also seems like you have not even performed the proper research on running a cycle. do you have PCT even planned considering you will probably still go on with this regardless what is told to you about the situation?

use your head for now. research and learn to train and get your diet on key. at 18 you should be able to put on several lb's of muscle in a couple weeks if you train and eat properly. unless you have some sort of testosterone deficiency at this point you should not be using any sort of AAS...be 18 and worry about getting some ASS at this point and lifting, training, and researching in between.

Thread Information