NlKoN is offline New Member

Some advice. Gear on Hand.

Ok I am basicly just looking on some opinions on if my diet, workout and cycle choice is going to get me to the goals I have planned.

I am 25 5'10 160 lbs I have worked out pretty consistantly since I was 18. Taking breaks here and there. I am a hard gainer but can cut fat extremely fast. I was 132lb at 18 now 160.

This is my first cycle and I am looking to put on 10-15lbs of lean quality muscle. I don't want to gain 30lbs I am not looking to put on tons of bulk. Also this will probably be my only cycle.

I have a 20 ml bottle of Primobolan 200mg per ml. I am not going to do a cyle of test e as my first cyle so please don't bring that up.

Week 1 200mg - Just to make sure I do not have any really adverse side effects.
    Week 2-10 300-400mg depending on how my body reacts.

Clomid as post cyle therapy 4 weeks

I work out 5 days a week, 5-6 exercise per muscle group. Also abs every other day and usually about 10-15 minutes of cardio.

Legs and tri's
    Chest
    Back
    Shoulders
    Biceps and forearms

Diet 3000-4000 calories a day between 5-6 meals.
    200-300 grams of protein ( I work two jobs hard to always get 300g in )

4-5 days a week diet goal is just to get the calories and protein in and the other 2-3 days trying to eat healthier.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by NlKoN View Post
    I have a 20 ml bottle of Primobolan 200mg per ml. I am not going to do a cyle of test e as my first cyle so please don't bring that up.
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?

whats the reason for this?

I have a family member who deals and he basically hooked me up for free. I told him what I was looking for and that is what he gave me.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    I have a family member who deals and he basically hooked me up for free. I told him what I was looking for and that is what he gave me.
    hmmmmm so you rather save a dollar then do it the proper/healthy way?
    i cant help you then and i know for a fact no one else will be able to either .
    sorry

Well that is why I am asking for advice. Why would primo be a bad choice?

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    just read the profile about it on the steroid profiles section and thatll answer your question as to why its not a good cycle especially at that dose

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Ok I am basicly just looking on some opinions on if my diet, workout and cycle choice is going to get me to the goals I have planned.

I am 25 5'10 160 lbs I have worked out pretty consistantly since I was 18. Taking breaks here and there. I am a hard gainer but can cut fat extremely fast. I was 132lb at 18 now 160.

This is my first cycle and I am looking to put on 10-15lbs of lean quality muscle. I don't want to gain 30lbs It's not so easy anuwayI am not looking to put on tons of bulk. Also this will probably be my only cycle.Why??? So just don't do any...

I have a 20 ml bottle of Primobolan 200mg per ml.And what would you do with that? I am not going to do a cyle of test e as my first cyle so please don't bring that up.What the fvkkk??? Most of the first cycles are Test E only...

Week 1 200mg - Just to make sure I do not have any really adverse side effects.
    Week 2-10 300-400mg depending on how my body reacts.Bad, of course

Clomid as post cyle therapy 4 weeks

I work out 5 days a week, 5-6 exercise per muscle group. Also abs every other day and usually about 10-15 minutes of cardio.

Legs and tri's
    Chest
    Back
    Shoulders
    Biceps and forearms

Diet 3000-4000 calories a day between 5-6 meals.All those cals at 160, and you don't wanna bulk???
    200-300 grams of protein ( I work two jobs hard to always get 300g in )

4-5 days a week diet goal is just to get the calories and protein in and the other 2-3 days trying to eat healthier.Your diet has to be in goal 7 days a week
    Bolded

CL

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    you need to do some serious research and thinking before you consider doing nething

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats a horrible cycle bro. you wont gain a thing from 200mgs of primo and your just wasting your money. myself and many other people i know love primo but need to take at least 600mgs for it to work. anything under 500mgs of primo especially when used alone is a total waste in my mind. get another bottle and if you are dead stuck on running a primo only cycle then you can run between 500-600mgs a week for 12 weeks.

Thread Information