Hello, I have just signed up in hopes to get some help, I am 20/m and started deca 2 weeks ago, i injected 1ml on monday and 1ml that thursday and again the next monday, and before i injected once again on thursday I noticed my butt cheeks itching in the spots I have injected, there is a fairly large hard lump inside each buttcheek as to where i have injected once in one cheek twice in the other, I threw away my deca and said to hell with it at this point in my life i need to not have any problems such as this, and understand what i am using more, i know an amature move and i should have even messed with it but now im not sure what my position is, it doesnt hurt bad unless i push on it really hard (well duh) but it has spurts where it itches and is warm, one guy i know (very intellectual on the subject) said it could be gyno and got some testanon 2250 said to take it for a few days and it should subside and go away, I have been on it today is the first day, and I am getting worried to maybe if i should see a doc or is this quite common and should subside? thanks a lot and sorry for being, well... dumb.