Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member

What's the Hype?

Why have I been reading so much hype about proviron ? Anthoney Roberts clearly states that masteron is clearly the better choice of the two...Now I know that is merely one opinion, but his suggestions seem to be held in high regard on this site, especially in his book, and on the steroid profiles. So I'm looking for anyone who has any experience with these two, which one worked best? Also I haven't heard of anyone talking too much of running Masteron in a PCT protocol, instead I hear more about Proviron 50mg/day...has anyone ran a lower masteron dose as in PCT?

Masteron is suppressive.

Proviron is mildly anabolic , if at all.

Mast would be a poor choice in PCT, but could serve someone successfully as an AI during a cycle with other aromatizing aas..

There anabolic /androgenic ratios are almost exact, thus should not proviron have the same supressive qualities as Masteron ? Also, Mast. is a DHT derivative and should compete to actually help free up free-form testosterone , which is greatly needed in after a cycle...even at low doses would it still be suppresive to nat. test levels? I do agree it would be good to run during a cycle as well as a AI. Yet I still hear of more people running Prov. during there cycles, is this because of availability of Mast. or am I just missing something here??

Negate the suppressive equalities of Mast versus Prov. After further review it's clearly stated that Mast. is more suppressive, and Prov at low doses shows no suppressive effects....however it seems reasonable to be to run Mast with the cycle, and switch to Prov. as a PCT treatment...Roberts does kind of give Prov. a bad review, that's why I was curious to find out if anyone has run both (not at the same time of course) but if anyone could share their experience with both?!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    numbers on paper != real life

The only reason I would run proviron would be if I had sexual dysfunction problems.

There are drugs to prevent that from happening in the first place, and I would prefer not to run something DHT based to prevent a potential estrogen problem (I have bad MPB)

So basically, personally I would see little reason to try proviron myself, but others have used it in success.

Anabolic /Androgenic numbers are really not all that relevant to humans. Sure, they provide a good guide but were created for another reason. I.e. trenbolone will not put on 5x more muscle than testosterone .

I have often seen the numbers vary throughout different sources as well..

Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    numbers on paper != real life
    Haha, what is that suppose to mean? does that mean you would like to share yor experience...You didn't state if you liked to run Prov or Mast.. I know that experience is better then numbers on paper, that's why I'm trying to get some feedback if anyone has run these.

thanks for the good feedback FB2007...what would be a MPB problem? and how does it help sexual dysfunctional problems?

also i wasn't talkin about running prov. so much for the anti-estrogenic effects, but more for freeing up testosterone ...also i've even heard of guys bridging with it between cycles, i still don't know how i stand on that.

Thread Information