Thread: Propecia...

LouisFit16 is offline Junior Member

Propecia...

i am running 500 mgs test along with 400 mg eq... is there any side affects with me taking propecia at the same time....thanks

negative.

Propecia would be a good choice and would be pretty successful in this cycle.

May I suggest that dutasteride would be even better of a choice

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    negative.

Yup...

Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    negative.

would that be better for hair loss as well?

and is the generic form ok
    Last edited by LouisFit16; 03-21-2008 at 06:31 PM.

yes, that is what i was referring to, in regards to hairloss.

Yes, generic form is fine, I have had the most success with these.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    You are fine.

If you are prone to hairloss propecia will do the job with the test. If you want you can get some nizoral 2% shampoo and use it eod.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    You are fine.

If you are prone to hairloss propecia will do the job with the test. If you want you can get some nizoral 2% shampoo and use it eod.
    Bingo, I am currently on Test E and have been using Propecia for about 5 years. Where are you losing your hair at? Front or back?

respek is offline Associate Member
    First you must remember that Propecia does not help for a receding hairline. Secondly, one of the common side effects is sexual problems. I was not able to get an erection and had NO sex drive while taking Propecia.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by respek View Post
    First you must remember that Propecia does not help for a receding hairline. Secondly, one of the common side effects is sexual problems. I was not able to get an erection and had NO sex drive while taking Propecia.
    I have no problem with my sex drive and I know Propecia has not been proven for receding hairline, It helped me a few of my friends with the receding hairline.

"In clinical studies for PROPECIA, a small number of men experienced certain sexual side effects, such as less desire for sex, difficulty in achieving an erection, or a decrease in the amount of semen. Each of these side effects occurred in less than 2% of men and went away in men who stopped taking PROPECIA because of them."

jlbspd is offline Junior Member
    Will taking test speed up a receding hair line? I am about to start my 1st test cycle and have a receding line as we speak. I plan on using over the counter nizoral shampoo but unsure my best choice to prevent any further loss of hair while on cycle. I have no loss in back, just front temples.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Bingo, I am currently on Test E and have been using Propecia for about 5 years. Where are you losing your hair at? Front or back?
    I WAS losing hair in the front and have been using propecia for about 9 years. It helped me with the receiding hairline but never recovered what I lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jlbspd View Post
    Will taking test speed up a receding hair line? I am about to start my 1st test cycle and have a receding line as we speak. I plan on using over the counter nizoral shampoo but unsure my best choice to prevent any further loss of hair while on cycle. I have no loss in back, just front temples.
    Of course taking test will speed up a receiding hairline as test converts to DHT through the 5AR enzyme. Propecia (finasteride) will block the 5AR and reduce the overall DHT formed (DHT is known as the main culprit for MPB) and reduce chance for hairloss this way.

If you want to feel safer use some Nizoral 2% shampoo as said above as it prevents the formed DHT to attach to the Androgen Receptor in the scalp.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I WAS losing hair in the front and have been using propecia for about 9 years. It helped me with the receiding hairline but never recovered what I lost.
    Wow you've been using Finsteride for 9 years? Has it worked well for you for all 9 years? What other AAS compounds did you use without any issues? You should try Rogaine for hair regrowth.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I gota try something, i gota receding hair line...

You are fine.

is it safe to use ED if one wishes?

Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    Wow you've been using Finsteride for 9 years? Has it worked well for you for all 9 years? What other AAS compounds did you use without any issues? You should try Rogaine for hair regrowth.
    Finasteride has pretty much stopped the hairline from receiding any further, but since I was losing hair in the front regrowth is almost impossible.

I have run all the major compounds. Winny gave me issues but besides finasteride I was relying on nizoral to stop dht from attaching to the AR in the scalp and it obviously was not powerful enough.

Since the I ran winny and tren but besides finasteride and nizoral I used spiro 5% cream and had no issues. Gonna try Masteron this next cycle using the same protocol but adding Xandrox 12.5% (minoxidil 12.5% + Azelaic acid) to see if I can stimulate some regrowth, but I am not too hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    is it safe to use ED if one wishes?
    Nizoral 2% dries up the scalp pretty badly that is why its reccomended for eod usage.

Finasteride has pretty much stopped the hairline from receiding any further, but since I was losing hair in the front regrowth is almost impossible.

I have run all the major compounds. Winny gave me issues but besides finasteride I was relying on nizoral to stop dht from attaching to the AR in the scalp and it obviously was not powerful enough.

Since the I ran winny and tren but besides finasteride and nizoral I used spiro 5% cream and had no issues. Gonna try Masteron this next cycle using the same protocol but adding Xandrox 12.5% (minoxidil 12.5% + Azelaic acid) to see if I can stimulate some regrowth, but I am not too hopeful.
    where can you get both the xandrox and spiro cream?

also is it ok to get the 5mg propecia and cut them in 4

respek is offline Associate Member
    I know that clinical studies show that propecia causes sexual side effects in less than 2% of the population. However, I have several friends including myself who have had to stop taking it because of sexual side effects. Remember, this statistic comes from short term studies (8-12 wks). I didn't start getting any sexual side effects until after one year of using propecia.

I am currently taking Rogaine and find that it is just as effective as Propecia without the sexual side effects.

jlbspd is offline Junior Member
    I know aas affect people differently but running one cycle of test and Dbol , how many here have had hair thinning issues running a single 10-12 wk cycle such as this? Overall thinning is not such my concern as is the receiding front area i kinda have already.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member

Well Finasteride, Dutasteride, Nizoral and Spiro are more so in the category of prevention even though some people have limited regrowth. Rogaine is the only one that one could categorize is as being one that actually regrows hair.

Im thinking of usinq Eq soon and perhaps Tbol in the summer...with my test.

Thread Information