gunnz is offline New Member

1st cycle critique

Just about to start my first cycle and wanted some feedback. So here it is...

Cycle
    1-12 Test Enan 500mg/wk
    1-8 Deca 150mg/wk
    5-11 Nolva 10mg/ed

This is all the Deca I have and I can't get anymore so it's at 150mg/wk for 8 weeks or nothing. Alternatively I could run the Deca at 100mg/wk for 11 weeks but that's probably too low a dose, right?

Thinking about adding an AI to the cycle using either Aromasin or L-dex. How much will this reduce gains on average? Is it really needed at these does?

I have some Provirion but don't know if I should use it during the cycle as a AI. I read somewhere that there is some synergistic effects with test...get leaner mass?

PCT
    11-15 Nolva 20mg/ed
    11-13 HCG 500IU/ed
    11-15 Aromasin 25mg/ed

Basically following Roberts PCT in the sticky. Any revisions or improvements?

BTW I'm 26 weigh 175lbs with around 8% BF and have been training hard for 3 yrs.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    take the deca out and just use test save that deca and buy more in the near future for 2nd cycle

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    yer deca at 150mgs ew will only help joints ,just run test at 500mgs ew for 12 weks and you will have great results bro

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    As others said, running deca at that dosage and short length will give you absolutely nothing. So save it and get more of it for the next cycle. You're going better with a test only cycle as your first.

CL

gunnz is offline New Member
    Ok I'll save the Deca for later. Is adding an AI throughout the cycle recommended?

Thread Information