thepremier is offline Junior Member

Help With Fina Conversion...

Hello,

I have a quick question that I haven't been able to figure out on my own, so I just decided to get the insight of the members here in the forum.

I am going to convert the fina pellets into an injectable, which I have done several times. The only problem I am having is that I am not able to by my conversion kit from the normal place that I purchase it from. I usually purchase the double conversion kit from this particular sight, and convert 2 Fina Cartridges with the kit. I have used the conversion process with 3 other cycles prior to my upcoming cycle, and have had really great results.

Anyhow, I did a search , and found **** ***** to purchase a conversion kit, but the problem is that I am not quite sure which gram kit I actually need in order to yield the correct conversion results.

I read here on the forum that each fina cartridge yields 4 grams, is this true? I am looking to run fina for a duration of 8 weeks, and looking to inject 75mg every day. Now I will be running this with some test prop, but my purpose for this post is to make sure I buy the correct conversion kit for the fina.

They sale a 2 gram, 4 gram, 6 gram, and a 10 gram conversion kit for the pellets. With that said, which kit will I need to buy to convert the fina correctly.

Thank You

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thepremier View Post
    Hello,

I have a quick question that I haven't been able to figure out on my own, so I just decided to get the insight of the members here in the forum.

I am going to convert the fina pellets into an injectable, which I have done several times. The only problem I am having is that I am not able to by my conversion kit from the normal place that I purchase it from. I usually purchase the double conversion kit from this particular sight, and convert 2 Fina Cartridges with the kit. I have used the conversion process with 3 other cycles prior to my upcoming cycle, and have had really great results.

Anyhow, I did a search , and found to purchase a conversion kit, but the problem is that I am not quite sure which gram kit I actually need in order to yield the correct conversion results.

I read here on the forum that each fina cartridge yields 4 grams, is this true? I am looking to run fina for a duration of 8 weeks, and looking to inject 75mg every day. Now I will be running this with some test prop, but my purpose for this post is to make sure I buy the correct conversion kit for the fina.

They sale a 2 gram, 4 gram, 6 gram, and a 10 gram conversion kit for the pellets. With that said, which kit will I need to buy to convert the fina correctly.

Thank You

im not usre if that place is in business, becareful.

1 cart = 2g
    2 carts =4g

Thread Information