SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member

Starting a Cutting Cycle Soon! What do u think

just placed my order few days ago for sum clen ,tren , and deca , going to be monitoring my bodyfat %,weight, and gains each week or so along wit sum before pics and after, hope all works out, stats are
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 205
    B/F%: Unsure maybe 20 or so
    Buddy told me to run the Clen and Tren First and after a week or so add the deca, is this right way to do it, i know how im running the clen, 2weeks on 2 weeks off, but open to any other suggestion, but unsure how im going to run the tren and deca yet need help on this
    day 1-3... 60mcg
    day 4-6... 80mcg
    day 7-9... 100mcg
    day 10-14...120mcg
    do i have this down yet or need to change it up, my diet is going to look sumtihng like this 3108/91/222/349 lifting days and 2796/93/139/353 on off days, made by my buddy and i figured the calories had to be lower than this if i wanted to cut but he said i need good calories if im going to be on gear, since my body will be burnin that, just need a over view on this, and im open to any suggestions, thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    tren and deca . first off i dont recomend stacking tren and deca only and 2nd i doubt you can cut on deca inless your pretty experianced and well disciplined

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Even without the benefit of you listing dosages, durations, and your history, I can tell you that's a simply awful cycle idea, and whoever outlined it for you has no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    tren and deca. first off i dont recomend stacking tren and deca only and 2nd i doubt you can cut on deca inless your pretty experianced and well disciplined
    well my reasons for deca , cause i know from clen and tren , you can lose muscle mass on clen alone, and i was going to just put the deca off for after i finished my cycle, just to gain that lil muscle back, 2nd to answer your question is im experience enough and have 5 cycles under my belt, and desciplined, im going to be strickly on it, eating right, training hard everyday, no partying or drinking while im on it, so im qualified, i just needed info on how one would go about takin this cycle, and Give me a reason why stacking tren and deca is bad so i can best understand what u mean, need good feed back bro, no negative ones, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Even without the benefit of you listing dosages, durations, and your history, I can tell you that's a simply awful cycle idea, and whoever outlined it for you has no clue.
    ok like i told the other guy, thats how this guy mentioned it, dont mean im going to do it, i just know that when takin clen , u lose muscle mass, and i was goin to hold off on the deca til after i was done wit my cycle, just to gain the lil muscle i lost and build my strenght back, as for aweful cycle, i know clen and tren isnt? but like i posted in my thread, i am open to any suggestion, so by that means, how would u go about doin it, if u dont mind helping me out

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SayIWont21 View Post
    well my reasons for deca, cause i know from clen and tren, you can lose muscle mass on clen alone, and i was going to just put the deca off for after i finished my cycle, just to gain that lil muscle back, 2nd to answer your question is im experience enough and have 5 cycles under my belt, and desciplined, im going to be strickly on it, eating right, training hard everyday, no partying or drinking while im on it, so im qualified, i just needed info on how one would go about takin this cycle, and Give me a reason why stacking tren and deca is bad so i can best understand what u mean, need good feed back bro, no negative ones, thanks
    First of all I think you might be getting clen confused with T3, as clen shows no catabolic effects, and run with T3 actually helps fight the catabolic state...also you shouldn't b worried about catabolic effects since you are taking AAS and are in an anabolic state. Secondly I agree that this is not a very good cycle to run...you can probably expect HPTA system shut down on tren , and you ain't got no test to back that up...aka...your screwin yourself, literally cuase you won't be able to screw any girls that's for sure!! I'd consider doing a little more research before you start this...and i wouldn't listen to your freind so much, it's better to know what you yourself is doing!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by SayIWont21 View Post
    just placed my order few days ago for sum clen ,tren , and deca , going to be monitoring my bodyfat %,weight, and gains each week or so along wit sum before pics and after, hope all works out, stats are
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 205
    B/F%: Unsure maybe 20 or so
    Buddy told me to run the Clen and Tren First and after a week or so add the deca, is this right way to do it, i know how im running the clen, 2weeks on 2 weeks off, but open to any other suggestion, but unsure how im going to run the tren and deca yet need help on this
    day 1-3... 60mcg
    day 4-6... 80mcg
    day 7-9... 100mcg
    day 10-14...120mcg
    do i have this down yet or need to change it up, my diet is going to look sumtihng like this 3108/91/222/349 lifting days and 2796/93/139/353 on off days, made by my buddy and i figured the calories had to be lower than this if i wanted to cut but he said i need good calories if im going to be on gear, since my body will be burnin that, just need a over view on this, and im open to any suggestions, thanks
    if this is what ur 6th cycle looks like what did the first 5 look like. I wouldnt say that tren and deca shouldnt be ran together(they can) but u need to be very carefull for the sides. Run at least 250mg ew of test to keep ur body running as normally as possible.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    your info is way off. First, theres no test in there. People have used tren and deca together and like it. I have. Look out for gyno tho. I got a touch of itchy nipple on that cycle. I was also taking test prop with it. Clen should not make you lose muscle if you eat and train right. You should look at something like this :

week 1-10 75mg prop ED
    week 1-5 50mg NPP ED (short ester deca)
    week 6-10 50mg tren ace ED

start clen after last inject, 2 days on 2 days off.
    eat right, rest right, train right.

I know these doses look somewhat low... but they are very effective, and this cycle got me over 200lbs. Im 5-9. I was at about 15%BF. Im hoping to god your not young, a 20 year old shouldnt be touching this stuff.

you could up the doses to 100 test, 75 npp. if you have experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackblack20 View Post
    First of all I think you might be getting clen confused with T3, as clen shows no catabolic effects, and run with T3 actually helps fight the catabolic state...also you shouldn't b worried about catabolic effects since you are taking AAS and are in an anabolic state. Secondly I agree that this is not a very good cycle to run...you can probably expect HPTA system shut down on tren, and you ain't got no test to back that up...aka...your screwin yourself, literally cuase you won't be able to screw any girls that's for sure!! I'd consider doing a little more research before you start this...and i wouldn't listen to your freind so much, it's better to know what you yourself is doing!
    I understand wur everyone is comeing from, but i already mentioned im not going to take the deca , im holding off on it for another run, im only going to run the clen and tren

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    if this is what ur 6th cycle looks like what did the first 5 look like. I wouldnt say that tren and deca shouldnt be ran together(they can) but u need to be very carefull for the sides. Run at least 250mg ew of test to keep ur body running as normally as possible.
    Yea bro i see what u mean , im not going to do the deca wit this cycle, im just going to run the clen and tren and hold off on the deca for another run later on, but what is the best way to run the tren wit the clen

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    your info is way off. First, theres no test in there. People have used tren and deca together and like it. I have. Look out for gyno tho. I got a touch of itchy nipple on that cycle. I was also taking test prop with it. Clen should not make you lose muscle if you eat and train right. You should look at something like this :

week 1-10 75mg prop ED
    week 1-5 50mg NPP ED (short ester deca)
    week 6-10 50mg tren ace ED

start clen after last inject, 2 days on 2 days off.
    eat right, rest right, train right.

I know these doses look somewhat low... but they are very effective, and this cycle got me over 200lbs. Im 5-9. I was at about 15%BF. Im hoping to god your not young, a 20 year old shouldnt be touching this stuff.
    nah bro im 22 and have experience only on bulkin cycle, this will be my first cutting cycle and i dont know why i bought the deca wit the tren and clen, but i cant return it lol if u know what i mean, but im going to hold off on the deca for another cycle and im only going to run the clen and tren, but need help on the best way to run the tren wit the clen

run test prop with the tren . Run the clen with your PCT. Proper diet and training will cut you up well. Tren is very harsh on its own... you need test to keep the functions goin... Id say

weeks 1-8 75mg prop ED
    50mg Tren ace ED

PCT - roberts PCT with clen...

just MHO anyway... tren WILL shut you down hard and fast...

~DB~

Thread Information