Thread: anybody else

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

anybody else

4sum reason winny gives me killer heart burn. Really, its like nothing else... No other oral does this to me and i can not figure out why winny does. Iv used dbol , drol, SD and that it for orals i think. But none of themn give me heart burn like winny. I came of my winny for 2 weeks( Im using pgcl) n it went away, i start my winny agsin snd its like im eating pure fire...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hey bro why dont you start a thread on your pgcl results. did you get it from the asian man? what kinda dose are you running and what are your sides like? alot os diareha? as for th winny i never had heart burn when taking oral winny but then again i have never had heartburn in my life with anything so i might not be the best subject

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    hey bro why dont you start a thread on your pgcl results. did you get it from the asian man? what kinda dose are you running and what are your sides like? alot os diareha? as for th winny i never had heart burn when taking oral winny but then again i have never had heartburn in my life with anything so i might not be the best subject
    Asain man??? no i got it from a friend. Im doing a log on my next lil pgcl cycle. I didnt this time cause my modem was dead 90%of the time i was on it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i just assumed you got your pgcl from him. post a pic in the pic section bro, i want to see what yours look like. i know what one companys pgcl looks like and i have some on my way even though im not sure if im going to use it yet but anyway im curious to see the difference in the amps or if there the same. thanks bro

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    never had an issue with winny and heartburn......sounds strange. especially it stopping after you stopped the win....hmmmm.

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    that sounds very weird bro ... and you say youve taken other orals and have been ok ? no burn at all ...... Hmm.. definitely sounds strange man ... maybe take something for heartburn 20 minutes before ?

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    I dont use much orals any more but whenever im on cycle i get it to sum degree, sum cyles worse then others... i'll be fine then all of a sudden it hits me bad..I feel you pain bro!! I dont leave my house w.o/xtra strength tums.. Off cycle im fine though...Weird..

Quote Originally Posted by jackdup04 View Post
    I dont use much orals any more but whenever im on cycle i get it to sum degree, sum cyles worse then others... i'll be fine then all of a sudden it hits me bad..I feel you pain bro!! I dont leave my house w.o/xtra strength tums.. Off cycle im fine though...Weird..
    that is very strange indeed. do you guys maybe have a change in your diet? maybe when you are on cycle there is something different in your diet that could cause this.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    Asain man??? no i got it from a friend. Im doing a log on my next lil pgcl cycle. I didnt this time cause my modem was dead 90%of the time i was on it.
    are you getting any sides from the pgcl? just wondering how they were if you are getting sides from winny.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i just assumed you got your pgcl from him. post a pic in the pic section bro, i want to see what yours look like. i know what one companys pgcl looks like and i have some on my way even though im not sure if im going to use it yet but anyway im curious to see the difference in the amps or if there the same. thanks bro
    yeah hey schmidty can you post some pics i wanna see these too. especially i was reading and you say that you really havent had any sides with these. can you please post a pic........

I dont have any pgcl or amps left. I put the amps i had n the water n put them n a vial. When i pick sum up again ill get a pic of it4u though.

Thread Information